Secret murderer! And cocaine dealer Not secret now and admitted he was a gang member. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

NO 💉DRUG DEALERS in OUR UNIFORM SCUMBAG TONEY LICK BOY!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You ain’t got shit! You already shot your load(too early as usual). That sh!t eating simpleton and his band of Imbeciles will just keep repeating the same crap, it’s going to backfire my mentally challenged friends.
    YOUR ONLY FRIEND murdered an unarmed teenager in COLD BLOOD! Spend more time fluffing him and less time making us laugh! 😥 You sound worried Mr Andrew Pollack!

Unregistered
    You should get an apology from yo momma for the junkie rock monster yo daddy, she let climb on top for a free hit on the pipe!! Sweet you sound scared Richie!????
    Where’s the drug arrest that isn’t coming?

Unregistered
    Based on what deputies that have had contact with Toney have said, they describe a man with an explosive a quick temper. This could go back to the 14-year old kid who, based on news reports and supposed witnesses, shot five times because he didn't like what the victim (Rodriguez) said to him. Now *that* is a bad temper. Perhaps his current temper stems from his traumas as a 14-year old kid. You cannot be a Sheriff and treat your LEOs like that, and ignore your civilian employees. But, this is South Florida and none of this should be surprising to us. I want people to respect all of our LEOs and not assume that all of them are like Toney.

Ohhh no somebody 😟worried the REST of The Philly story coming out! Is this you POS Andrew Pollack who said your glad he was protecting his family? Did you KNOW the witnesses testified the 18 yr old victim was laying wounded on the sidewalk holding his chest in pain, when others tried to help him, your
    Prince Charming told them to back off our THEY were next! Then he leaned over and shot him five times in the head. I

Andrew Pollack your glad? Then if he is a hero WHY DIDN'T he ever tell YOU that story??

Unregistered
    On these forums I have read the name Andrew Pollack. It has been reported that he is the one that suggested to the Governor that he should look into appointing Gregory Tony as Sheriff; Pollack was supposedly a good friend of Sheriff Tony's.

Is this the same Andrew Pollack who wrote two books (see below).

Regardless of the role he had in assisting the Governor make his decision to appoint Sheriff Tony, I pray Mr. Pollack was able to get his message out successfully and that proceeds from the books were donated to a scholarship in his beautiful daughter's name. May she rest in peace.

BOOKS:

Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America's Students

Help Meadow Save the Day!
    by Lisa Britton, Andrew Pollack, et al. | Nov 21, 2019

Unregistered
    On these forums I have read the name Andrew Pollack. It has been reported that he is the one that suggested to the Governor that he should look into appointing Gregory Tony as Sheriff; Pollack was supposedly a good friend of Sheriff Tony's.

Is this the same Andrew Pollack who wrote two books (see below).

Regardless of the role he had in assisting the Governor make his decision to appoint Sheriff Tony, I pray Mr. Pollack was able to get his message out successfully and that proceeds from the books were donated to a scholarship in his beautiful daughter's name. May she rest in peace.

BOOKS:

Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America's Students

Help Meadow Save the Day!
    by Lisa Britton, Andrew Pollack, et al. | Nov 21, 2019
    The proceeds is how he makes a living nowadays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12