Secret murderer! And cocaine dealer Not secret now and admitted he was a gang member.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Secret murderer! And cocaine dealer Not secret now and admitted he was a gang member.

ANY sworn or non sworn employee that attends the next PSB Memorial for a Deputy killed and does not pay respects to the families then walk away, or turn your back on the POS, is disrespectful to the memory of our murdered brothers by drug dealers or drug related crimes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ANY sworn or non sworn employee that attends the next PSB Memorial for a Deputy killed and does not pay respects to the families then walk away, or turn your back on the POS, is disrespectful to the memory of our murdered brothers by drug dealers or drug related crimes.
    I thought he was getting removed from office? You dummies need to get your stories straight.

Unregistered
    I thought he was getting removed from office? You dummies need to get your stories straight.
    Toney is a liar, unqualified, waste and shameful. He should be charged for fraud. Fire his speedo azz.

Unregistered

Something about to happen and it's not good. DESK POP????????

Have you ever heard of something known as a developing story dummy? You know , like when your momma dropped you on your head and you developed into a window licking special needs mutant!!!!!!!!??????? (TONEY butt buddy?)

Unregistered
    Have you ever heard of something known as a developing story dummy? You know , like when your momma dropped you on your head and you developed into a window licking special needs mutant!!!!!!!!??????? (TONEY butt buddy?)
    You ain’t got shit! You already shot your load(too early as usual). That sh!t eating simpleton and his band of Imbeciles will just keep repeating the same crap, it’s going to backfire my mentally challenged friends.

Unregistered
    When no drug arrest comes out I’ll wait for my apology.

Unregistered
    Ok so I know Tony admitted to being in a gang when he was younger but what gang was he in?
    What was his initiation?
    Does he have a gang tattoo?
    What was the gangs primary source of income?

Why isn’t the media asking these questions as it would seem relevant.

Unregistered

NO 💉DRUG DEALERS in OUR UNIFORM SCUMBAG TONEY LICK BOY!

When no drug arrest comes out I’ll wait for my apology.
    You should get an apology from yo momma for the junkie rock monster yo daddy, she let climb on top for a free hit on the pipe!! Sweet you sound scared Richie!????

Unregistered

Andrew pollack did you know he killed somebody?? If he was a hero then why keep it a

You ain’t got shit! You already shot your load(too early as usual). That sh!t eating simpleton and his band of Imbeciles will just keep repeating the same crap, it’s going to backfire my mentally challenged friends.
    Ohhh no somebody 😟worried the REST of
    The Philly story coming out! Is this you POS Andrew Pollack who said your glad he was protecting his family? Did you KNOW the witnesses testified the 18 yr old victim was laying wounded on the sidewalk holding his chest in pain, when others tried to help him, your
    Prince Charming told them to back off our THEY were next! Then he leaned over and shot him five times in the head. I

Andrew Pollack your glad? Then if he is a hero WHY DIDN'T he ever tell YOU that story??

Unregistered

Another rocket scientist pipes in! 😅😅😅

Ok so I know Tony admitted to being in a gang when he was younger but what gang was he in?
    What was his initiation?
    Does he have a gang tattoo?
    What was the gangs primary source of income?

Why isn’t the media asking these questions as it would seem relevant.
    Yaaawn ZZZZZ zzzzzzz😴

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast