Tony's drug arrests coming
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Arrow Tony's drug arrests coming

tony has a few drug arrests

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    tony has a few drug arrests
    They’re NOT coming cause they don’t exist. Sorry.

Unregistered
    LOL, just like the murder doesn’t exist. Sig 20

Unregistered
    Benny, the drug arrests do exist. I know you didn’t trust us on the murder but please trust us on this one. And give Scotty a call while your at it

Unregistered
    The imbecile already admitted on tape to being in gangs and he lives in the badlands in Philadelphia where they did nothing but sell drugs in the street. How do you think gangs make their money in places like that. My God I hope you’re not a cop

Unregistered
    I once pushed Scotty boy out of the path of an oncoming car. Does that make me a dope pusher?

Unregistered
    LOVE this desperate TONEY TAINT LICKER boy, always protecting his tiny lover with fluffer comments! The Philly Media outlets categorically reported the little CLOWN has two cocaine sales arrests on his file at 17 yoa! Is this you RICHIE? Because I seem to remember you were terminated for possession of crack with your hood friends. Go to the Democrat party ball and suck up to Hillary some more.

Unregistered
    LOVE this desperate TONEY TAINT LICKER boy, always protecting his tiny lover with fluffer comments! The Philly Media outlets categorically reported the little CLOWN has two cocaine sales arrests on his file at 17 yoa! Is this you RICHIE? Because I seem to remember you were terminated for possession of crack with your hood friends. Go to the Democrat party ball and suck up to Hillary some more.
    That’s right selling crack cocaine at 17 years old. How about that? Look, it’s all gonna come out now it’s just a matter of getting the police reports and that’s happening right now. Then what? He didn’t know those were arrests either? Sort of like he doesn’t know what his name is, right? This criminal is the guy snak and others have been running around sniffing his butt for the last year. No respect for any of these guys. Not an ounce of respect for any of them.

Unregistered

We want the truth !!!!!

That’s right selling crack cocaine at 17 years old. How about that? Look, it’s all gonna come out now it’s just a matter of getting the police reports and that’s happening right now. Then what? He didn’t know those were arrests either? Sort of like he doesn’t know what his name is, right? This criminal is the guy snak and others have been running around sniffing his butt for the last year. No respect for any of these guys. Not an ounce of respect for any of them.
    This is why you don’t go on the news on a weekly basis trying to be a superstar. You can’t check No on the FDLE application asking if you have any sealed records, and then do a news interview where you specifically refer to your sealed records. This guy is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Not for nothing, but I want to know how long the upper command have been sitting on this criminal information, while the stood next to this criminal, in front of our public safety building?

Unregistered
    This is why you don’t go on the news on a weekly basis trying to be a superstar. You can’t check No on the FDLE application asking if you have any sealed records, and then do a news interview where you specifically refer to your sealed records. This guy is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Not for nothing, but I want to know how long the upper command have been sitting on this criminal information, while the stood next to this criminal, in front of our public safety building?
    How phucked up does their hard hat picture look now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast