Best candidate... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We vote for Israel.
    Israel is a bucket of Sh!t with out the bucket, I still have no confidence in him.

Unregistered

Best person out of all the people running is John Kelly!!! Good guy and fair

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3140094]Seriously, John Kelly for Sheriff! I'm not joking, this guy gets it and will not be pressured by the politics. No more free bikes, turkeys, back packs etc. John Kelly you are our only hope. I've spoken to you in detail about the state of affairs of this agency and I admire your passion you have for the men and women of this once great agency. Please consider putting your hat in the ring, you would bring back pride and integrity to this agency. I know you are one foot out of the door but please for the sake of this county and and the men of women that would go to the end of the world for you to consider it. People will follow you Sgt!

J.....[/QUOTE

I love that guy and we learned a hell of a lot more than when Sgt Billy Pennefudgepacker was there! But Billy did have two hypnotic trance like 👀 eyes that even Russ di hernia could NOT resist!! Russ and Billy had those looooong lunches and billy often came back to the range with facial scratches, 😢tears , milk stains and torn clothing ?

Unregistered

John

If John Kelly was running I would vote for him.

Unregistered

Fugetaboutit

Look you mutta fakin retods! Strop spredin’ fakin rumas about me fuktods! I just want to ride my fakin mota cycle. Stowp a-ready! Fugetaboutit!!!

Unregistered
    If John Kelly was running I would vote for him.

So would I. How you like them apples?

Unregistered
    I want to be his driver and get some of the left over chics he pulls in!! Forget the O.T
    That alone sounds like a great perk!!!!

Unregistered

I love you John Kelly

Look you mutta fakin retods! Strop spredin’ fakin rumas about me fuktods! I just want to ride my fakin mota cycle. Stowp a-ready! Fugetaboutit!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123