FDLE opens inquiry read it here - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Can already tell by the attitude of FDLEs spokeschick that they aren't remotely interested in doing anything about it. This is the lowest level "take a look at it" they can possibly do. Temporary has two advanced degrees in criminal justice. He knew damn well what they were asking. Now he has a case of the dumb asses. I hate a manipulating lying criminal. Especially one in uniform.

Unregistered
    There is letter of the law and spirit of the law. This complaint won't stick because he will slide because of the letter of the law. Take it to the bank

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can already tell by the attitude of FDLEs spokeschick that they aren't remotely interested in doing anything about it. This is the lowest level "take a look at it" they can possibly do. Temporary has two advanced degrees in criminal justice. He knew damn well what they were asking. Now he has a case of the dumb asses. I hate a manipulating lying criminal. Especially one in uniform.
    He understood the question and knew what he was hiding. Think about it, going back to CSPD. What did he have to lose by lying? Nothing. He rolled the dice and it almost went un-noticed. FDLE will give him a pass.

Unregistered
    FDLE will quickly state he did nothing wrong, and there goes the entire lying case. Then hell immediately become even more emboldened and place his hand directly on his crotch and continue where he left off. Sadly, I predict that the FDLE fix is already in. I sure hope we have a plan B 😔

Unregistered
    He understood the question and knew what he was hiding. Think about it, going back to CSPD. What did he have to lose by lying? Nothing. He rolled the dice and it almost went un-noticed. FDLE will give him a pass.
    And once they do their forms are worthless. They might as well not even send them out.

Unregistered
    He’s definitely a criminal and falsifying that form is definitely a crime and FDLE is useless. I’ll never have any respect for them again.

Unregistered
    Anybody know if PBSO is hiring certified? Probably going to pull the trigger this summer. Can take this lying animal anymore.

Unregistered
    FDLE will quickly state he did nothing wrong, and there goes the entire lying case. Then hell immediately become even more emboldened and place his hand directly on his crotch and continue where he left off. Sadly, I predict that the FDLE fix is already in. I sure hope we have a plan B 😔
    It's already a done deal, they aren't going to do a damn thing about it.

Unregistered
    Whatever they decide, it will set a precedent and either take away FDLE's credibility (and the Governor's) or give them some.

I predict they'll say his intent was to go with the thought that he was a juvenile and because a judge decided it was self-defense, he had no reason to believe he was deceiving/lying. They'll make new, more detailed forms next year.
    We'll see.

It's already a done deal, they aren't going to do a damn thing about it.

Unregistered
    Friends,

Most of you have probably seen the news covering what is probably the most difficult and painful experience of my life. When I was 14 years old, growing up in a dangerous neighborhood in North Philadelphia known as the Badlands, filled with gun violence, drugs, and gang activity, I had to shoot an armed man in self-defense. Some are speculating about an incident that occurred over 27 years ago, but they were not there. They did not witness the terrified 14-year-old boy who felt his and his brother’s life were in mortal danger try to protect his family. In Pennsylvania, juveniles are not arrested, they go through a petition of delinquency before a case is adjudicated. The juvenile justice system reviewed my actions and concluded there was no crime and cleared my name.

The impact of this shooting was devastating for me, but it was also an eye-opening experience for me to get out. Many who didn’t became another statistic ending up dead or in prison. I worked hard every day from that time forward to leave the violence that surrounded me in Philadelphia behind. Surviving this assault inspired me to do work to help others. The world is filled with violent individuals and it requires brave men and women to protect the innocent against their actions. This is the essence of law enforcement and it’s why I have dedicated my life to it.

I understand how politics work and that this 27-year-old story is coming up in an effort to depict me as nothing more than a 14-year-old black kid with a gun. This incident has never and will never impact my ability to do my job. If anything, I understand better the thousands who fall victim to gun violence each year. My background is what has inspired me to serve the community I love and always fight for justice. I took on this job to protect and serve this community and I am committed to continue doing so. Our accomplishments during the past 15 months are a clear indication of what can be done when you put law enforcement over politics. This community deserves better than political agendas and people seeking to benefit themselves.

My last thought is that young men and women need to know they should not allow their circumstances or their environment determine what they will become in life. They are in control of their own destiny, as long as they work hard and fight for what they want. That’s what I have been doing my whole life. I am proud of the work we’ve done at the Broward Sheriff’s Office and I know we can continue serving the community with professionalism and accountability.

Thank you for your continued support.
    Sincerely,
    Sheriff Gregory Tony
    Sweet story bro!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast