Boswell - Page 6
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Boswell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And baby Docobo will be your chief deputy.
    Are you not understanding what “Anybody but Chad” means? That means we will take any single person, even Satan, over Chad.

Unregistered

?

Then CC is off the election ticket and it comes down to Boswell, Pruitt and McMullen. It almost makes sense for these three to work together to get rid of CC and then do their own thing from August through November. Kind of like “Survivor” I guess.

We already know what we get from CC, and we all agree we don’t like it! Whether you like Boswell or McMullen, it still makes sense to eliminate CC at the primaries. With him gone, either of these people can win and let’s face it, both of them are a better option than what we have now. The only way to do this is for Republicans to vote for Boswell on 8/18. Get the word out.
    What will ol Chad do if he out after 8/18? Will he honorably do his duties as sheriff or will he use up vacation and sick time and let Mama Donna run the show until the new Sheriff takes office?🧐

Unregistered
    Then why was Albert Docobo the Treasurer for McMullen? Just go to the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections website tab on LOCAL CANDIDATES, THEN TAB ON SHERIFF RACE, THEN ON RON MCMULLEN, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO CAMPAIGN TREASURER APPLICATION and you will see all 3 applications.
    Your and idiot he was until Joe tightened him up. Albert jumped ship the minute he buddies threatened to pull construction projects..
    Joe certainly isn’t coming back in any capacity.

Unregistered
    I guarantee you the Ron Mcmullen will bring back Joe Docobo. Just look at Ron McMullen's Campaign Treasurer who originally was Albert Docobo (Joe's brother) and as soon as that was noticed they quickly changed it to someone else. I know all 4 Docobo brothers and trust me they are tight. Albert Docobo and Joe Docobo recruited Ron McMullen to run for Sheriff because 1. Joe was finally forced out, 2. The niece was fired for DUI and 3. You guessed it baby Docobo is stuck on midnite shift.
    I guarantee you, that your a complete idiot

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    your and idiot...

bruh.......................

Unregistered
    What will ol Chad do if he out after 8/18? Will he honorably do his duties as sheriff or will he use up vacation and sick time and let Mama Donna run the show until the new Sheriff takes office?🧐
    You are truly stupid if you think this jackass can win any type of election. I think it’s a great idea who threw away 10800 of his brothers money..

The worthless Torres brothers and James “ I can hardly remember my own name” Harrgret

Unregistered

Unregistered
    It doesn’t matter In the end all the face lifts, implants, hair dies, speech impediment classes and in-laws money will never win over loyalty. Fake is fake and bringing a Kardashian wantabe everywhere (you know her) isn’t gonna work either. Picking or promotion of the unqualified and pc rhetoric will not work. At the end of the day it’s bs weak shit and when you look in the mirror you know, you couldn’t even raise one son properly. Go home and stop faking. Let someone who really cares do the job.

Unregistered
    But, CC will WIN big over these clowns. I honestly feel sorry for you. Get ready to cry.

Unregistered
    Hey pal, want to see what happens when you drink the (Clowenester) kool aid? Look up Jim Jones and Guyana. Let me give you a hint, it doesn't end well.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast