Boswell - Page 4
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Boswell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there a way to share photos on this forum? I’ve never seen it done before. I’ve received 2 different fliers and a text message telling me to tell this man to step down from running. And I didn’t like that his personal cell phone was on the flier. I thought it was illegal for us to provide a greatdeputy’s information to the public? My supervisors make me block retired deputy info on crash reports, so why is it ok to put it on a flier?

And I believe the old, disgruntled deputies that I work with because there’s too many of them telling the same stories about being bullied by this office. Too much similarity in the stories. The same names come up over and over as the bad guys... It’s hard not to believe them when everyone around me is so miserable all the time. I can’t see myself staying here until retirement age, so I’ll STFU and quit one day, probably sooner rather than later.
    I’ll bite why are you so miserable?

Unregistered
    Does a Brady Cop mean they have questionable credibility?

Unregistered
    For a long time, I too thought that private information regarding law enforcement officers was confidential. Upon further inspection of FSS 119, the confidentiality only applies to the release of law enforcement officers personal information from government databases.

Unregistered
    For a long time, I too thought that private information regarding law enforcement officers was confidential. Upon further inspection of FSS 119, the confidentiality only applies to the release of law enforcement officers personal information from government databases.
    However they released Boswell’s information would be illegal. Either they got it from their own government owned personnel database, or they pulled it from another one. Either way, it’s in poor taste to put a deputy, or former deputy’s, info on a flier and mail it to citizens.

Unregistered
    He put his cell phone number on his FB and campaign page and asked people to contact him! Your grand conspiracy theories are ridiculous. His phone number is still there! His testimony has been discredited numerous times in court, and he and his family were the biggest contributions to Pruitt before this bizarre idea that he would begin to know how to be a Sheriff!

Unregistered
    What if Boswell wins the primary?

Unregistered
    What if hell freezes over? What if pigs fly? What if our 9 year LT passed a promotional exam without cheating?

We can always ask about things that never did and never will happen.

Unregistered
    Then CC is off the election ticket and it comes down to Boswell, Pruitt and McMullen. It almost makes sense for these three to work together to get rid of CC and then do their own thing from August through November. Kind of like “Survivor” I guess.

We already know what we get from CC, and we all agree we don’t like it! Whether you like Boswell or McMullen, it still makes sense to eliminate CC at the primaries. With him gone, either of these people can win and let’s face it, both of them are a better option than what we have now. The only way to do this is for Republicans to vote for Boswell on 8/18. Get the word out.

Unregistered
    Boswell and Pruitt are good friends. This is a coordinated attempt of getting CC out of office. Ignore the party tag both of these guys think the same.

Unregistered
    Boswell and Pruitt are good friends. This is a coordinated attempt of getting CC out of office. Ignore the party tag both of these guys think the same.
    What’s the problem? Working together to get rid of a common enemy is a smart idea.

I hope the issue isn’t that Boswell has a Democrat friend? That would make our office a hypocrisy since our own “Republican” sheriff is permanently attached to the a$$holes of his democrat in-laws!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast