Boswell - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Boswell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes he will. Its what this agency does. It fills your head with paranoia. Your first priority is not get in trouble, then not get sued, then the rest. Like not get killed. Then its all about the rat race and lastly, police work. All of us... Boswell, me, you, and anyone that has been trained and managed by this agency is contaminated with their bull shiit! Ron is our only hope. Even our best leaders are full of HCSO nonsense.
    Damn you’re real clever, steroid boy.

Unregistered
    Sounds like he’s a liar and a criminal based on what I’m reading.
    Stop getting your news from the Chad Chronister News Network. It’s like listening to CNN.

Unregistered
    Stop getting your news from the Chad Chronister News Network. It’s like listening to CNN.
    Ohhhh here’s the truth. We’re dealing with a right wing nutjob. Anti government black helicopters conspiracy theory kook.

Unregistered
    Ohhhh here’s the truth. We’re dealing with a right wing nutjob. Anti government black helicopters conspiracy theory kook.
    If Corrupt and Co. aren’t so afraid of Boswell, why have I received two fliers in my mail telling me to call him on his personal cell number and tell him to drop out? I’m a new deputy at this office. I don’t know this guy, but I certainly want to now because I hear a lot of stories at my district about things this office does to people, and I have a feeling Boswell’s story is more truth than it is a lie.

And stop sending me those unsolicited fliers and texts. It just makes me more angry to come to work here.

Unregistered
    I have not seen or received one. Can you share it for others to view?

Unregistered
    If Corrupt and Co. aren’t so afraid of Boswell, why have I received two fliers in my mail telling me to call him on his personal cell number and tell him to drop out? I’m a new deputy at this office. I don’t know this guy, but I certainly want to now because I hear a lot of stories at my district about things this office does to people, and I have a feeling Boswell’s story is more truth than it is a lie.

And stop sending me those unsolicited fliers and texts. It just makes me more angry to come to work here.
    Those story that you hear from the old timers are also more truth than lies. We all use to hear them and think ,” that’s just a story from those old disgruntled deputies”. One day, that story will be about you or someone you work with. Pay attention to them, as this agency does not care about you or your family.

Unregistered
    I have not seen or received one. Can you share it for others to view?
    Is there a way to share photos on this forum? I’ve never seen it done before. I’ve received 2 different fliers and a text message telling me to tell this man to step down from running. And I didn’t like that his personal cell phone was on the flier. I thought it was illegal for us to provide a greatdeputy’s information to the public? My supervisors make me block retired deputy info on crash reports, so why is it ok to put it on a flier?

And I believe the old, disgruntled deputies that I work with because there’s too many of them telling the same stories about being bullied by this office. Too much similarity in the stories. The same names come up over and over as the bad guys... It’s hard not to believe them when everyone around me is so miserable all the time. I can’t see myself staying here until retirement age, so I’ll STFU and quit one day, probably sooner rather than later.

Unregistered
    Is there a way to share photos on this forum? I’ve never seen it done before. I’ve received 2 different fliers and a text message telling me to tell this man to step down from running. And I didn’t like that his personal cell phone was on the flier. I thought it was illegal for us to provide a greatdeputy’s information to the public? My supervisors make me block retired deputy info on crash reports, so why is it ok to put it on a flier?

And I believe the old, disgruntled deputies that I work with because there’s too many of them telling the same stories about being bullied by this office. Too much similarity in the stories. The same names come up over and over as the bad guys... It’s hard not to believe them when everyone around me is so miserable all the time. I can’t see myself staying here until retirement age, so I’ll STFU and quit one day, probably sooner rather than later.
    I don’t why that says “great deputy.” That must have been done by my phone. It’s just supposed to say “a deputy’s.” I don’t know if he was great or not, but I’ll vote for him because he’s being bullied.

Unregistered

You could always go work somewhere else.

Unregistered
    What is a Brady Cop? Is that a bad thing? Who decides who’s a Brady Cop? Is it your agency or someone outside?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast