Boswell - Page 9
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Boswell

Unregistered
    Nothing says, “I’m scared of losing,” quite like threatening deputies not to vote. Coward Clownister must be afraid of the competition to stoop this low. This is the exact same shadiness and unprofessionalism you can expect to continue, if you don’t cut this snake off at its head. They violate our rights all the time at this office, and now they’re messing with your right to vote. Just like this site didn’t give up IP addresses, no one will know who you voted for. They win by keeping you afraid. Stand up to that bully, so it can’t bother you again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing says, “I’m scared of losing,” quite like threatening deputies not to vote. Coward Clownister must be afraid of the competition to stoop this low. This is the exact same shadiness and unprofessionalism you can expect to continue, if you don’t cut this snake off at its head. They violate our rights all the time at this office, and now they’re messing with your right to vote. Just like this site didn’t give up IP addresses, no one will know who you voted for. They win by keeping you afraid. Stand up to that bully, so it can’t bother you again.

Soooo which of your rights has the office violated ?

Unregistered
    Soooo which of your rights has the office violated ?

Oh LAWWWWWD. Where do I start?

The right to vote without intimidation
    The right to free speech
    The right to advance/transfer without being discriminated against because of my (straight) sexual orientation, race, sex, etc.
    The right to defend myself against physical attack while doing what I was trained to do.
    The right to tell the truth at all times
    The right to peaceably assemble
    The right to bare arms (sop says you cant use certain legal firearms off duty)
    The right to peaceably practice my Christian religion

I could go on, but I'm sure others will continue this list for me.

Unregistered

The right to free speech
    The right to advance/transfer without being discriminated against because of my (straight) sexual orientation, race, sex, etc.
    The right to defend myself against physical attack while doing what I was trained to do.

Good cry, biitch? Nobody cares, bro. Cool story, steroid boy

Unregistered

The right to free speech

You truly are a biatchhh. Stop your crying, you have all these rights but you choose to get nutted up and allow this to happen

Unregistered
    All these non LE PSAs on social media are desperate attempts for attention and look ridiculous and embarrassing. Please stop you look foolish. Makes it difficult for people to support you.

Unregistered
    All these non LE PSAs on social media are desperate attempts for attention and look ridiculous and embarrassing. Please stop you look foolish. Makes it difficult for people to support you.
    What PSA? YOUR lack of information makes YOU look ridiculos.

Unregistered
    Ok stupid, if your not a LE you must a Badge Bunny, that right up Boswell’s alley

Unregistered
    What PSA? YOUR lack of information makes YOU look ridiculos.
    I’m sure they’re talking about all of cc’s PSAs. At some point, TMZ is going to start asking for commentary about pop culture.

Unregistered
    I think they mean Instagram foolishness like Pet Safety Day, yep those are embarrassing.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast