+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
 

Thread: Boswell

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Boswell

    I worked for another agency that sometimes worked cases with Detective Boswell. He was always professional, polite and respectful.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Good for you

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked for another agency that sometimes worked cases with Detective Boswell. He was always professional, polite and respectful.
    You are soooo full of shit

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    No outside agency has anything positive to say about this idiot.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No outside agency has anything positive to say about this idiot.
    Discrediting the threat...

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Discrediting the threat...
    Threat? Seriously? He can not testify in criminal court. How will he ever be sheriff. Nope just being honest. Please do tell what positive experience you’ve had.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Discrediting the threat...
    Ok idiot......

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Threat? Seriously? He can not testify in criminal court. How will he ever be sheriff. Nope just being honest. Please do tell what positive experience you’ve had.
    You knuckledraggers and Bracelet lovers don't get it. The SHERIFF is ADMINISTRATIVE. Who cares Boswell can't testify in court. He got caught lying? How many of you have lied to make a PCA a bit stringer? Please! Behind Charlotte County, Hillsborough has some of the least educated cops on the planet.

    When is the last time Chronister had to testify in court?

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok idiot......
    Am I really an idiot? I mean nothing says “threatened” quite like sending out unsolicited fliers and text messages to voters with lies about Boswell. Your attempt to bully and discredit him, will not be taken well by voters. I for one, am disgusted that I work for such evil people. #Boswellbrigade

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    ABC, Baby!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •