Boswell - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Boswell

Unregistered
    I like Boswell but he came from here. No matter how hard he tries, he will have contamination and interference from having worked here. That fearful state this agency operates from. That fearful energy this what this agency collectively puts off. Compare us to TPD‘S by energy alone. Forget stats, numbers, and so on... Just the feel. We need a real leader from a real agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like Boswell but he came from here. No matter how hard he tries, he will have contamination and interference from having worked here. That fearful state this agency operates from. That fearful energy this what this agency collectively puts off. Compare us to TPD‘S by energy alone. Forget stats, numbers, and so on... Just the feel. We need a real leader from a real agency.

Amen to this. The toxic atmosphere that has plagued the employees of this agency has been going on for almost 20 years now. All the positive things said about McMullen, from trust worthy sources is the only glimmer of hope on the Horizon right now. Rumor has it he will push for parity in hourly pay, and master pay, with TPD officers, and is already in talks with DeSantis about returning the COLA, and 25 year pension eligibility. Even if he doesn't accomplish these, the positive work atmosphere alone would make a world of difference.

Republicans
    For
    McMullen!!!

Unregistered
    Am I really an idiot? I mean nothing says “threatened” quite like sending out unsolicited fliers and text messages to voters with lies about Boswell. Your attempt to bully and discredit him, will not be taken well by voters. I for one, am disgusted that I work for such evil people. #Boswellbrigade
    I saw that on his website. What kind of horrible people do we work for that they would do something so low? I guess they thought it would convince voters not to vote for Boswell, but I’m sure it did just the opposite.

Boswell: I left the office because they started bullying me AFTER I refused to participate in illegal activity.

HCSO: Boswell is a liar, and he’s crazy. We didn’t bully him at all (sends out bullying literature and texts filled with lies).

How stupid can you be? No need to show us. It’s a rhetorical question. We already know the answer!

Unregistered
    I saw that on his website. What kind of horrible people do we work for that they would do something so low? I guess they thought it would convince voters not to vote for Boswell, but I’m sure it did just the opposite.

Boswell: I left the office because they started bullying me AFTER I refused to participate in illegal activity.

HCSO: Boswell is a liar, and he’s crazy. We didn’t bully him at all (sends out bullying literature and texts filled with lies).

How stupid can you be? No need to show us. It’s a rhetorical question. We already know the answer!
    If that’s what happened to Mr. Boswell that is a shame. Unfortunately, most people who have worked here know someone that has also went through a similar situation. In order to have a chance to truly purge the system as it stands, we need an outsider who’s willing to bring forth what deputies have been wanting and due for a long time...adequate manpower, a union, and a voice. Sounds like a vote for Ron McMullen.

Unregistered
    If that’s what happened to Mr. Boswell that is a shame. Unfortunately, most people who have worked here know someone that has also went through a similar situation. In order to have a chance to truly purge the system as it stands, we need an outsider who’s willing to bring forth what deputies have been wanting and due for a long time...adequate manpower, a union, and a voice. Sounds like a vote for Ron McMullen.
    Captain Crater Face, you ungrateful jerk! You’ve been bragging about how your bases are covered no matter who wins the election. Bragging that you’re a survivor. You’re a survivor the way a ****roach is a survivor. You’re also disgusting like a ****roach. Disgusting!!!

Unregistered
    Captain Crater Face, you ungrateful jerk! You’ve been bragging about how your bases are covered no matter who wins the election. Bragging that you’re a survivor. You’re a survivor the way a ****roach is a survivor. You’re also disgusting like a ****roach. Disgusting!!!
    He’s still REAL close buddies with the very popular TPD assistant chief that retired. So what? Just because Ron and the retired assistant chief are also close buddies doesn’t mean anything.

Unregistered

I seen the agency bully some very good supervisors to retire early. I seen it with my own eyes. Great leaders made to leave because, well.... They were great leaders. Not back stabbing politicians. You know, just another reason why this agency has taken an unrecoverable dive into the ground.

Im not a Boswell fan, but just saying. Ron Mcmullen is who I think will make changes for the better.

Unregistered
    The argument that Boswell will bring more of the same simply because he once worked here, holds no water. He was bullied by the office for NOT going along with what they asked him to illegally do. Now he is suing them because he doesn’t like what they do. Seems like he’s fighting more to make things different than to keep with the status quo.

Unregistered
    The argument that Boswell will bring more of the same simply because he once worked here, holds no water. He was bullied by the office for NOT going along with what they asked him to illegally do. Now he is suing them because he doesn’t like what they do. Seems like he’s fighting more to make things different than to keep with the status quo.
    Sounds like he’s a liar and a criminal based on what I’m reading.

Unregistered
    Yes he will. Its what this agency does. It fills your head with paranoia. Your first priority is not get in trouble, then not get sued, then the rest. Like not get killed. Then its all about the rat race and lastly, police work. All of us... Boswell, me, you, and anyone that has been trained and managed by this agency is contaminated with their bull shiit! Ron is our only hope. Even our best leaders are full of HCSO nonsense.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast