Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Boswell

Unregistered

Unregistered
    You guys have no idea who Boswell is but soon you will

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys have no idea who Boswell is but soon you will
    He was a lazy #uck when he worked at HCSO & now he is suing the very agency he worked for!

He & the reject TPD cop Pruitt (Bart the mall cop) are trying to split the vote in Hope's to win! Pruitt even has a $140,000.00 tax lien against him. Real good Sheriff candidates.

Boswell loose the cowboy hat while your at it. You will never be a Grady Judd!

The real race will be between Chronister * McMullen

Unregistered
    Please Ron is a very nice guy but one of the laziest guy I know. Just look at his fb live Q&A, he looked like he had been sleeping all day. Do a little investigation and you'll fine out who he really is when no one is watching.

Unregistered
    I guarantee you the Ron Mcmullen will bring back Joe Docobo. Just look at Ron McMullen's Campaign Treasurer who originally was Albert Docobo (Joe's brother) and as soon as that was noticed they quickly changed it to someone else. I know all 4 Docobo brothers and trust me they are tight. Albert Docobo and Joe Docobo recruited Ron McMullen to run for Sheriff because 1. Joe was finally forced out, 2. The niece was fired for DUI and 3. You guessed it baby Docobo is stuck on midnite shift.

Unregistered
    Is it bad to be a Brady Cop? What exactly is that?

Unregistered
    I guarantee you the Ron Mcmullen will bring back Joe Docobo. Just look at Ron McMullen's Campaign Treasurer who originally was Albert Docobo (Joe's brother) and as soon as that was noticed they quickly changed it to someone else. I know all 4 Docobo brothers and trust me they are tight. Albert Docobo and Joe Docobo recruited Ron McMullen to run for Sheriff because 1. Joe was finally forced out, 2. The niece was fired for DUI and 3. You guessed it baby Docobo is stuck on midnite shift.
    Dobozo being brought back is simply fake news. Nice try crater face. I’m a life long republican who will be voting for McMullen in November.

Unregistered
    All still better than another day with Chronister.

Unregistered
    Then why was Albert Docobo the Treasurer for McMullen? Just go to the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections website tab on LOCAL CANDIDATES, THEN TAB ON SHERIFF RACE, THEN ON RON MCMULLEN, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO CAMPAIGN TREASURER APPLICATION and you will see all 3 applications.

Unregistered
    All still better than another day with Chronister.
    And baby Docobo will be your chief deputy.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast