Masks - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Masks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Robin is certainly an idiot and should not be on the board. However the board has some good cops cops on it and I know they have the members best interests in mind. Belmonte, Flannigan, White, Fergusson, Larson. I’m sure there are others but these are the ones that stand out in my opinion.
    I don’t disagree that their are some good members of the board, but when all you ever hear is Robin being nasty to the members and the board doesn’t correct her behavior it makes it hard to respect some of them. She needs to go!

Unregistered
    I don’t disagree that their are some good members of the board, but when all you ever hear is Robin being nasty to the members and the board doesn’t correct her behavior it makes it hard to respect some of them. She needs to go!
    I agree she needs to go. I think it is Darla/Jimmys place to address her and I’ve heard they have. But she is an arrogant unprofessional douche who probably thinks she is right cause she’s stupid and won’t change.

Unregistered
    I agree she needs to go. I think it is Darla/Jimmys place to address her and I’ve heard they have. But she is an arrogant unprofessional douche who probably thinks she is right cause she’s stupid and won’t change.
    Yes I agree

Unregistered

Kiss my Mask

I can’t wear what I don’t have. I have been given ONE NIOSH approved N95 mask, but we were told to only use that for increased exposure contacts. By law, if an employer mandates mask usage then said employer is mandated to supply NIOSH certified masks. When I am provided with an OSHA mandated NIOSH mask I will wear one.

Let’s talk about the real reason we are being told to wear these. Why are they mandated “in public” but NOT inside of police buildings? So you mean to tell me the places where we are most likely going to be within a couple of feet or inches of many other people packed inside of closed buildings, no mask, but outside mask? GTFO here. Is it for “public perception” because a majority of the public is learning that the cure has become way worse than the virus.

I’ll know you actually care about our health or this virus when you issue us a box, boxes or cases of the NIOSH masks that you are MANDATED to supply due to your order. Let me know when and where to pick them up, until then....

“YOU BE CAREFUL IN THERE”

Unregistered
    It’s Liberal Janes stupid idea and you can’t tell we’re Janes Arse ends and dipsh!t Dugan’s mouth begins.

Unregistered

Sinking Ships

I prefer to follow the guidelines of the Surgeon general who says not to wear mask if not sick. Not a mayor who could never any prepare the police Dept for a hurricane, had no preparations for civil disturbances, left the police fleet, equipment, furniture and working areas is complete despair yet has the nerve to make the TV rounds criticizing others about preparedness. Her motivation for what she does is not for the betterment of the city or her employees but her actions are more indicative of politics at this point.

These new black mask that we got this week are so thick you can’t any breath through them and so loose they don’t any stay up. The retard who spent $28,000 to buy a 1000 of them should be fired. About as dumb as the plastic wood shop glasses.

We know Support Services has always been the place they put commanders who they lack any faith in and are void of any leadership abilities, but perhaps based on the current situation it might be time for some changes there.

Unregistered
    That would mean she would come out to a district. No thanks she could do serious damage anywhere else.

Unregistered
    Castor is a complete and total idiot in my opinion. Worked for her in many ranks. She is quite stupid but kept afloat because of a fawning media. Truth!!

Unregistered
    I prefer to follow the guidelines of the Surgeon general who says not to wear mask if not sick. Not a mayor who could never any prepare the police Dept for a hurricane, had no preparations for civil disturbances, left the police fleet, equipment, furniture and working areas is complete despair yet has the nerve to make the TV rounds criticizing others about preparedness. Her motivation for what she does is not for the betterment of the city or her employees but her actions are more indicative of politics at this point.

These new black mask that we got this week are so thick you can’t any breath through them and so loose they don’t any stay up. The retard who spent $28,000 to buy a 1000 of them should be fired. About as dumb as the plastic wood shop glasses.

We know Support Services has always been the place they put commanders who they lack any faith in and are void of any leadership abilities, but perhaps based on the current situation it might be time for some changes there.
    I don’t see where the homemade Mortal Kombat masks are NIOSH certified. The other poster is correct, the Surgeon General said NOT to wear them unless YOU are sick! This is clearly an issue where they are wrong and are overstepping their authority.

Unregistered
    Castor is a complete and total idiot in my opinion. Worked for her in many ranks. She is quite stupid but kept afloat because of a fawning media. Truth!!
    I call her "agenda Jane" because it appears every decision she makes relates to a political agenda or one to change society (for the worse imo).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast