Going to be nice to be off Memorial Day Weekend - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Cowards

It’s amazing these staff members carry guns and many are former SWAT.
    But when it comes to making decisions, they have shown to be cowards!

Unregistered
    Where’s the Union?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Chief said if you are off on MDW you can’t leave town in case they need you. Wait. What?!?!
    Standby Pay?

Unregistered
    I’m leaving and going out of town for Memorial Day weekend for the time in over 20 years. The rest of the state will be open for business and I will enjoy it. There is no OT available so if the chief and his band of merry men need bodies call out CID again. Good luck I’m now going to play the same game others have played for years.

Unregistered
    I don’t know about you guys, but if I’m off I am going to get up every day, have my own personal roll call and sit in my uniform all day in case I get called in to “take back the streets” the rest of you should do the same!

Unregistered
    I don’t know about you guys, but if I’m off I am going to get up every day, have my own personal roll call and sit in my uniform all day in case I get called in to “take back the streets” the rest of you should do the same!
    That’s funny because it’s true. That’s what they expect. The Chief obviously takes his job over family time. I love the MBPD but I love being with my family more. Bad enough he has us on this ridiculous shift to save OT. Now he is telling us what to do on our days off. BringbackDAn

Unregistered
    I plan on getting up and dressed, text myself I’m running late and won’t make roll call. Then sit in my car and answer fake calls. In the down time I’ll look at booking pics to be up on all the arrests. I’ll put myself on the 12 list from my kitchen. Good bless.. go to work!

Unregistered
    Wait you forgot to crucial things: Start your police car and let it idle for 12 hours and fill out the FEMA form. Make sure to include the idle time.

Unregistered
    And call off a bunch BS of details and clear the watch order with covid 19. When we all know it’s a complete scam and it’s the same detail we have been doing for years.

Unregistered
    Why Is There So Much Hate, Why?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast