Going to be nice to be off Memorial Day Weekend - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Realist only a realist the numbers and consistency of their actions don’t lie.

Unregistered

Acting like animals

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems like they found Daytona Beach to be the winner this year. It ended with a shooting and aerial video, now nationwide, showing the monkeys gathering in large groups and throwing money out the window of a car.
    Sad to say, but it's freaking true they are acting like animals.

Unregistered

"Orlando invades Daytona 2020"

Welcome to our World!

Daytona Beach Councilwoman says something needs to improve as she and others did not feel safe with the behavior "Orlando invades Daytona 2020" "One person was calling me and I heard gunshots in the background. That’s unacceptable. One hotel had 26 families move out this morning".

Unregistered
    Racist pig!
    Oh shut up. It's the truth and there are videos to prove it. These monkeys congregate and all hell breaks loose. You must not really work for MBPD.

Unregistered
    I’m moving to that awesome Canadian neighborhood. Said no one. Ever.

Unregistered
    It is a proven fact time and time again every city that they go to becomes a war zone. Bottom line is they are a failed culture. No respect for themselves or others. Solve everything with violence mostly against each other. Sorry Daytona it was your turn this year but I’m positive your city officials and local police and sheriffs office will not allow this to happen again. But don’t worry our city officials will welcome the savages back to Miami Beach next year with open arms possibly even sponsor a party for them.

Unregistered
    It is a proven fact time and time again every city that they go to becomes a war zone. Bottom line is they are a failed culture. No respect for themselves or others. Solve everything with violence mostly against each other. Sorry Daytona it was your turn this year but I’m positive your city officials and local police and sheriffs office will not allow this to happen again. But don’t worry our city officials will welcome the savages back to Miami Beach next year with open arms possibly even sponsor a party for them.
    Let's just hope that our City officials have learn something out of this Daytona fiasco in order to curtail this behavior next year!

Unregistered
    Good thing they stopped liquor sales at midnight.

Unregistered
    Our city officials learn something !!! Are you serious we have had to deal with that same group of people for the last 20 years for Memorial Day weekend and throw in the last 5 years of spring break. And the city has learned nothing no way the city will learn anything from Daytona getting their ass kicked. Just sit back and watch how they invite them back.

Unregistered
    Our city officials learn something !!! Are you serious we have had to deal with that same group of people for the last 20 years for Memorial Day weekend and throw in the last 5 years of spring break. And the city has learned nothing no way the city will learn anything from Daytona getting their ass kicked. Just sit back and watch how they invite them back.
    You are right, but I was "hoping" they would, and also not coward to the NAACP!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast