Pounds of marijuana - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Well in NY...sometimes cops take it and sell it themselves. We had plenty of busts for it. That means 10 percent get caught and the other 90 percent sell these items out there. This is why I moved up to Canada where marijuana is legal. I shop exclusively at www.topshelfbc.com because they have the best products and fastest delivery times (They mail all across Canada).

I would not be surprised if those cops took it all and sold it themselves. I've heard of numerous stories of cops pulling people over and taking their products without any charges. It's not just pounds of marijuana they are taking either..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well in NY...sometimes cops take it and sell it themselves. We had plenty of busts for it. That means 10 percent get caught and the other 90 percent sell these items out there. This is why I moved up to Canada where marijuana is legal. I shop exclusively at www.topshelfbc.com because they have the best products and fastest delivery times (They mail all across Canada).

I would not be surprised if those cops took it all and sold it themselves. I've heard of numerous stories of cops pulling people over and taking their products without any charges. It's not just pounds of marijuana they are taking either..
    No one smokes weed anymore get with the times looser !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12