Pounds of marijuana
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Pounds of marijuana

Someone explain to me the recent rumor of pounds of marijuana being taken as found property with no criminal charges? Any truth/details ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone explain to me the recent rumor of pounds of marijuana being taken as found property with no criminal charges? Any truth/details ?
    Well the director and deputy director hate every ounce of the law enforcement component of DBPR so why would you be shocked?

Unregistered
    So seriously what was the deal with this ?

Unregistered
    so, during the pandemic there were more crimes committed, however the attention of everyone is just attracted by other things related to health

Unregistered
    the chronic is not a crime buy trul on stock market you may think that im a dreamer but im not the only one i hope some day you will join us and the world will live as one

Unregistered
    Me scared. Me found weed.Me can’t find owner.

Unregistered
    Me scared. Me found weed.Me can’t find owner.
    Listen up spoon bangers!
    Nobody cares about weed at the Lost & Found.
    Get your inspections in versa, load the pictures into the G and get an IS II to help you. We want this right the first time.

Unregistered
    me hand out condoms to boys me treat people bad me make people quit me feel good about me self

Unregistered
    to tell you the truth, I haven't heard anything like this, however I guess that this crime is pretty common, I mean finding the drugs which you hadn't possessed is common in our contemporary world, it's one of the most common ways to earn money for bad cops. I haven't encountered this thing though, meanwhile I have been ordering concentrate shatter from https://getkush.io/product-category/...trate/shatter/ for 3 months in row already, they do actually have qualitative products, my friends who are also in this thing may confirm that this source is trustworthy.

Unregistered
    to tell you the truth, I haven't heard anything like this, however I guess that this crime is pretty common, I mean finding the drugs which you hadn't possessed is common in our contemporary world, it's one of the most common ways to earn money for bad cops. I haven't encountered this thing though, meanwhile I have been ordering concentrate shatter from https://getkush.io/product-category/...trate/shatter/ for 3 months in row already, they do actually have qualitative products, my friends who are also in this thing may confirm that this source is trustworthy.
    Is that like advocare?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast