Let’s not forget

Unregistered

Let’s not forget

It seems like everyone is only talking about the murderer swinger tony. Let’s not let Russ D off the hook. You are a filthy, slimy, bald headed puzzy! You jump around sheriff to sheriff like a little fan boy. Did you stop taking the roids? You are gaining a lot of weight. When is the last time you cheated on your wife? This had to be said my fellow leo affair friends.

TO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems like everyone is only talking about the murderer swinger tony. Let’s not let Russ D off the hook. You are a filthy, slimy, bald headed puzzy! You jump around sheriff to sheriff like a little fan boy. Did you stop taking the roids? You are gaining a lot of weight. When is the last time you cheated on your wife? This had to be said my fellow leo affair friends.

TO
    We will not let you off the hook baldy

Unregistered
    Come at me bro! Tony olive would kick your ass in his prime.

Unregistered
    Every time RD is mentioned I think of Fire Marshall Bill. Is that wrong?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

TO

Unregistered
    Someone upset?