Mortgage Fraud Really? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    The 🤡s and puppets pumping out pure fantasy BS 💩 and propaganda again (man y’all are really backed up!) Again all this talk, rumor and speculation with absolutely no evidence. This is why law enforcement and ethics commission has booted you back out the door

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 🤡s and puppets pumping out pure fantasy BS 💩 and propaganda again (man y’all are really backed up!) Again all this talk, rumor and speculation with absolutely no evidence. This is why law enforcement and ethics commission has booted you back out the door
    We guess you missed the signed notarized mortgage application claiming she was single, nine months after getting married?

That would appear to be evidence.

Oh we're sorry we forgot you cant figure out how to click a hyperlink. Don't worry Fife we will instill training.

For the record, who did the ethics commission boot out the backdoor? Got any evidence, or just talking shyte again?

Also we here that FDLE and the SAO are investigating allegations made on True Homestead.

It will be hilarious if Doc shows you to be wrong. Do you think you might stroke out or something?

Vitarion
    Guys, it's very funny to watch your hot conversation there and your mutual attacks on each other. I don't know how real is the information from this site since I'm quite skeptical about news in general (especially about that source). But what I do know for sure is that not all brokers are scammers, especially if you work with the checked one. I've been working with Mortgage Advice Leeds for quite a long time. It's an excellent broker that does his job conscientiously and never lies about the real situation on the market.

Unregistered
    I absolutely agree. It's easy to meet scammers these days, but not everyone around is like that. I suggest you be very careful when choosing a broker for any loan you want to get. I also recommend you work with big companies about which you can find many reviews online, ask your friends, and be sure that they will really help you. Before contacting https://goodlifehomeloans.com/revers...s/eligibility/, I asked around my friends and spent many dozens of hours looking for reliable companies. In the end, my grandparents got the help they needed.

Unregistered
    Well it’s obvious that TH reported false info as I see Faircloth was never investigated or arrested. No smoke no fire

Unregistered
    Well it’s obvious that TH reported false info as I see Faircloth was never investigated or arrested. No smoke no fire
    Except the tax appraiser did fine them.

Also that's a funny comment to be made by a department that attempted to levy 17 different criminal charges against someone who said things they didnt like, and couldn't get a single one to stick.

Unregistered
    Don’t hate just keep those dirty sandals running the hamster wheel

Unregistered
    Don’t hate just keep those dirty sandals running the hamster wheel

You do realize that Doc's success rate against HPD is way better than theirs against him?

Now go back in the basement, mommy will be down with sandwiches soon.

Unregistered
    Success 😂😂😂😂 can’t speak, don’t shower, can’t dress, can’t get out of mommy’s basement 🤡🤡🤡

Unregistered
    Success 😂😂😂😂 can’t speak, don’t shower, can’t dress, can’t get out of mommy’s basement 🤡🤡🤡
    And yet with no legal training he beats the City attorneys.

Where you losers can't even make a charge stick.

Now go back in the basement and wait for mommy to bring you a sandwich, after she gets dine performing her duties.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast