PBA still supports this gangster murderer turned sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I wish we had IUPA here in MDPD. The BS would at least slow down but the county knows our guy is a push over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish we had IUPA here in MDPD. The BS would at least slow down but the county knows our guy is a push over.
    Really iupa cant handle a mellow county and unqualified low IQ cop sheriff like tony theyhave bern ***** slapped and jeff bell hiding abandoning his position inagine what the cutthroat politicians in dade and smart director like Ramirez would do to them lmfao

Unregistered
    So what are executive vice president Jenkins supports a cop hater gangster and my boss!!

Unregistered
    That’s why I’ve said that ish is the best suited to be President

Unregistered

Another disgraceful PBA honcho supports drug dealing murderer turned sheriff

Unregistered
    Not an endorsement! Temp Tony saw Stahl taking pics with Ramirez and Nanney at Shomrim dinner and approached Stahl introduced himself and they took pic. Hello McFly thats not an endosement for the pending election nor does south fla pba endorse broward races!

Although it does show Tony respects Stahl and pisses on the weak IUPA/PLEA lack if leadership and lack of experience.

Unregistered
    Not an endorsement! Temp Tony saw Stahl taking pics with Ramirez and Nanney at Shomrim dinner and approached Stahl introduced himself and they took pic. Hello McFly thats not an endosement for the pending election nor does south fla pba endorse broward races!

Although it does show Tony respects Stahl and pisses on the weak IUPA/PLEA lack if leadership and lack of experience.
    Ok. Steadman didn’t go to him for a picture. We all believe that especially since the post comes from a person who has zero credibility and is the queen of selfies and photo ops. That’s you Steadman.

Unregistered

Steadmans’ friend a long list of corrupt criminals

https://www.facebook.com/RepresentUs...64798096867371

This is Steadmans’ close friend who came down after receiving a personal invite by Steadman to his swearing in. Steadman praises his friend and his father who also has been investigated several times but skated. He is dead now making this earth a better place.
    As for Steadmans’ personal friend Scott, well he plead guilty to federal corruption and is slated to surrender to begin his prison term soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123