Thank you barbaro red
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thank you barbaro red

Thank you for speaking up. I want to speak up for the rights of all the employees but I don’t have the balls to do so .

Unregistered
    Barbarito what did you do?

Unregistered
    He is always whining like a little girl. He complains about everyone & everything

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Barbarito what did you do?
    Didn’t he retired ? I thought he left to Doral PD, didn’t he?

Unregistered
    Didn’t he retired ? I thought he left to Doral PD, didn’t he?
    He’s contracted back. He doesn’t know how to collect his check and leave. His goal is to get everyone written up. Not just dispatchers. Officers too. He doesn’t even respect the people who he has worked with for years. The guy has it out for anyone who is not him.

Unregistered
    Most everyone has been fooled by this guy over the years. He is no different than the rest of the administration. He will backstab and betray anyone to get ahead. I remember one of our guys who retired last year told me how this douche sold him out to the administration so he could look good. It was all documented as well. I was warned and now you all have been to.

Unregistered
    Most everyone has been fooled by this guy over the years. He is no different than the rest of the administration. He will backstab and betray anyone to get ahead. I remember one of our guys who retired last year told me how this douche sold him out to the administration so he could look good. It was all documented as well. I was warned and now you all have been to.
    Rojas is somewhat the same as the 🦂. You are correct, he is a backstabbing betraying douchebag. Always looking and going the extra mile to get anyone in trouble. He just another undercover POS who reports back to this administration.

Unregistered
    That’s what happens when you haven’t seen your pecker in a good 20 years. Guys a rat.

Unregistered

Talking Vidriomer

Thanks to Barbaro’s complaint 4300 wrote this

Okay folks,

During these challenging times, we need to continue to minimize exposure to the outside elements. There should be no one on the platform, or in our section that is not employed here. No visitors from the outside should be spending any amount of time in our space., unless absolutely necessary and if so, we need to minimize contact with our personnel.

Keep in mind, they are front line workers, and are being exposed on a regular basis as they handle calls. This is for the safety of everyone that works here. Most of us spend more time here than we do at home. I personally do not want to take anything home to my family. I’m sure we can all agree with that. Therefore, unless for official business, there should be no firefighters, police officers, or non-employees on the platform.

If a FF or P.O is dropping something off for you personally, or for the section; you are to meet them outside or at the door. We are in the home stretch of this pandemic, let's continue to be vigilant. Supervisor's, please ensure that this is followed. Thank you for your attention and understanding to this matter. If there are any questions feel free to contact me.

Lt. R. Fernandez

Unregistered
    Thanks to Barbaro’s complaint 4300 wrote this

Okay folks,

During these challenging times, we need to continue to minimize exposure to the outside elements. There should be no one on the platform, or in our section that is not employed here. No visitors from the outside should be spending any amount of time in our space., unless absolutely necessary and if so, we need to minimize contact with our personnel.

Keep in mind, they are front line workers, and are being exposed on a regular basis as they handle calls. This is for the safety of everyone that works here. Most of us spend more time here than we do at home. I personally do not want to take anything home to my family. I’m sure we can all agree with that. Therefore, unless for official business, there should be no firefighters, police officers, or non-employees on the platform.

If a FF or P.O is dropping something off for you personally, or for the section; you are to meet them outside or at the door. We are in the home stretch of this pandemic, let's continue to be vigilant. Supervisor's, please ensure that this is followed. Thank you for your attention and understanding to this matter. If there are any questions feel free to contact me.

Lt. R. Fernandez
    Barbaro, be gone. You are no longer welcomed or wanted here. You’re nothing but a snitch and are trying to get back at people because of your daughter. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast