Deleted Thread "Sgt. Bigger than thou" - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get ready haters. Next list Dean's on it. Bank dat.
    Oh who cares what list he’s on. He’s been passed over for many promotions. I haven’t heard him do anything for himself. Let’s see if the Sheriff thinks otherwise. His opinion is the only one that matters on the topic of promotions. DL went to North County Days. Wow. Let’s see what major events he handles. I’m thinking none so far. Sadly he works for someone with less experience than he has. What does that say about what the Sheriff thinks of him.

Unregistered

Sadly you're an idiot

Oh who cares what list he’s on. He’s been passed over for many promotions. I haven’t heard him do anything for himself. Let’s see if the Sheriff thinks otherwise. His opinion is the only one that matters on the topic of promotions. DL went to North County Days. Wow. Let’s see what major events he handles. I’m thinking none so far. Sadly he works for someone with less experience than he has. What does that say about what the Sheriff thinks of him.
    Less experience? He works for someone with a higher payroll number. EF has previous law enforcement experience at another agency at DL came from PCJ. Get your facts straight before spewing off at the mouth.

Unregistered
    Less experience? He works for someone with a higher payroll number. EF has previous law enforcement experience at another agency at DL came from PCJ. Get your facts straight before spewing off at the mouth.
    Who cares.....DL has his own thread. This one was specifically started to discuss the incompetence,
    inexperience and ignorance of KW. DL didn’t buy his way in. At least give him that.

Unregistered
    They are all spineless

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456