Deleted Thread "Sgt. Bigger than thou" - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I won’t mention names. But I will describe who I think we are talking about and you tell me if I am warm. Sounds pretentious and arrogant when he talks. Lives for traffic stops. Never leaves either East Lake Road or Keystone Road. Last person to a hot in progress call. Manages from the radio. But dammit if there is water rescue in Old Tampa Bay he is 10-18 with demands via radio to everyone who is rolling. Must be the fire fighters that get him motivated. He must think hose draggers are cool. I’ve never seen someone treat a water rescue with the importance of a murder, until now. Always tan. Thin physique. Thinning hair that is clearly tended to at a high dollar salon. Possible germaphobe? Useless as a sergeant. No names. Spot on. North County Day shift for life.
    Sounds like an aquaphiliac.

Unregistered
    How is that guy an fto sgt?????
    Who cares about Keith, he is at the height of his career..Can you believe NK is taking the Lt. Test?? Not only an incompetent moron, but an a$$h0le.

Unregistered
    Who cares about Keith, he is at the height of his career..Can you believe NK is taking the Lt. Test?? Not only an incompetent moron, but an a$$h0le.
    Usually those kind of people have better chances of being promoted.

Unregistered
    NK is like a cute, chubby, teletubby.

Unregistered
    What up Noble?

Unregistered
    Can you believe NK is taking the Lt. Test?? Not only an incompetent moron, but an a$$h0le.
    Agreed. Complete buffoon, utterly clueless. Best thing I can say about him is that his old man was decent.

Unregistered
    He better that DL that for sure weak deputies always blame the sgt

Unregistered
    Agreed. Complete buffoon, utterly clueless. Best thing I can say about him is that his old man was decent.
    I’ll take NK as my backup any day compared to the other “entitled Sgt.” this thread is about. KW wouldn’t even show his face
    and be there for his peeps when they need him most. He needs to find another career. He’s not quite cut out for this one.

Unregistered
    I’ll take NK as my backup any day compared to the other “entitled Sgt.” this thread is about. KW wouldn’t even show his face
    and be there for his peeps when they need him most. He needs to find another career. He’s not quite cut out for this one.
    I agree NK would be a better backup but he is dumber then a piece of concrete. You try to ask the guy a question on law or procedure and he will just stare at you with his mouth open for 15 minutes while he tries to think of something to say. The guy was maybe an ok cop but not supervisor material imo.

Unregistered
    NK is a good dude who calls it like it is. KW is a *****. Never been in a fight. Never arrested a real bad guy. Traffic chasing weakling. All show no go.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast