Deleted Thread "Sgt. Bigger than thou" - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If u look up ‘douche’ in the dictionary you will see his picture
    The legend NK?

Unregistered
    I won’t mention names. But I will describe who I think we are talking about and you tell me if I am warm. Sounds pretentious and arrogant when he talks. Lives for traffic stops. Never leaves either East Lake Road or Keystone Road. Last person to a hot in progress call. Manages from the radio. But dammit if there is water rescue in Old Tampa Bay he is 10-18 with demands via radio to everyone who is rolling. Must be the fire fighters that get him motivated. He must think hose draggers are cool. I’ve never seen someone treat a water rescue with the importance of a murder, until now. Always tan. Thin physique. Thinning hair that is clearly tended to at a high dollar salon. Possible germaphobe? Useless as a sergeant. No names. Spot on. North County Day shift for life.

Unregistered
    Keith, Keirh Keith.

Unregistered
    I won’t mention names. But I will describe who I think we are talking about and you tell me if I am warm. Sounds pretentious and arrogant when he talks. Lives for traffic stops. Never leaves either East Lake Road or Keystone Road. Last person to a hot in progress call. Manages from the radio. But dammit if there is water rescue in Old Tampa Bay he is 10-18 with demands via radio to everyone who is rolling. Must be the fire fighters that get him motivated. He must think hose draggers are cool. I’ve never seen someone treat a water rescue with the importance of a murder, until now. Always tan. Thin physique. Thinning hair that is clearly tended to at a high dollar salon. Possible germaphobe? Useless as a sergeant. No names. Spot on. North County Day shift for life.
    Ur not just warm ur hot. Add legend in his own mind to that and u r spot on

Unregistered
    He likes to surf on the sand ya know. One of those types.

Unregistered
    Does he ever take calls?
    Runs radar and laser all day.
    A total narcissist.
    Gets off on tickets.

Questions everything in BS calls.
    Unreal attitude on the radio.
    Every one gets stopped.
    Every one gets earnings.
    Never goes to hot calls.

Unregistered
    That guy is a traffic God stop hating

Unregistered
    The legend NK?
    How is that guy an fto sgt?????

Unregistered
    He’s been thrown out of every unit he’s been in. It’s just a matter of time until he steps on his va Jay Jay. He cares about no one except himself.

Unregistered
    That is him to a T

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast