07 The Chase - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 07 The Chase

Unregistered
    Depending who the shift commander is, we wont be chasing anyone, let me rephrase, following because it hadnt turned into a chase yet

Unregistered

Dude chill out

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are the only department I know of that has a clear SOP that forbids chasing for numerous violent felonies, including Kidnapping! Orders are clear that termination is immediate. So a scumbag can stop a car, grab a child and take off in front of us and we cannot chase whatsoever. De pinga
    That's EVERYWHERE now. I know Hialeah is known for kicking arse and taking names but although your dept may be one of the very few without body cameras, the time is coming. The norm to survive in a PD is to be a political arse kisser, community policing and take pictures for good PR on social media. Real police work such as catching "bad guys" (since we live in the most liberal times) is long gone.

~it is what it is~

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget we are not allowed to back up ANY police department. At the same time, we all bleed Blue ⚫️🔵⚫️. What a joke .
    Is no more blue meng

Unregistered

And people like you are the problem

They are protecting each other as JM knows way too much about Velasquez and Hernandez's bribery schemes. That's why neither has said anything negative about JM before or after the arrest, nor have they shown any empathy toward the victims.

This post is about a cancelled car chase for a murder subject. Your post is totally unrelated about a former officer who has already been indicted by the feds. Sit down with that nonsense, what more do you want? Like it or not he has rights and you are gonna live with the verdict whatever it may be.

Society and the justice system focuses TOO MUCH on bad cops and overlooks the severity of "bad people" oops how dare I, I mean citizens that make mistakes such as robbery, battery, burglary etc. And especially on thinking that corruption in government ONLY exists with cops. Remember there are puppet masters (commissioners, mayors, city hall officials etc)

Don't worry liberals, soon you will have it as you wish with less real cops on the road as they will happily find employment elsewhere and the knuckleheads that agencies replace them with, are gonna be too scared to act or hesitate to act because of the "possible consequences and lawsuits"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12