Vice SRQ.com - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vice SRQ.com

Shawn Keeffe

BJ’s and Promotions

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What ?? one of those guys with “good character” took a blow job BJ in the parking garage on duty. So I know he is dirty and he did me wrong. That’s right I know you got a hummer the date and who gave it to you. ****k!
    Since you are too much of a coward to post your name and you ALLEGE that YOU KNOW a Sgt or Maj (since you were NOT referring to me) “took a blow job”, and they in turn did you dirty, then you shouldn’t have been giving blow jobs on duty,,

Just a word of advice, but hey, isn’t that how you got your Sgt. Stripes? So, you at least got something out of giving so many BJ’s.

I don’t condone that, but if that’s how you choose to advance your career, don’t be a ***** and anonymously b*tch about it later. BJ’s may get promotions but they will NEVER EVER get you respect....

Just my two cents.

Shawn Keeffe

Point of Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Keeffe View Post
    Since you are too much of a coward to post your name and you ALLEGE that YOU KNOW a Sgt or Maj (since you were NOT referring to me) “took a blow job”, and they in turn did you dirty, then you shouldn’t have been giving blow jobs on duty,,

Just a word of advice, but hey, isn’t that how you got your Sgt. Stripes? So, you at least got something out of giving so many BJ’s.

I don’t condone that, but if that’s how you choose to advance your career, don’t be a ***** and anonymously b*tch about it later. BJ’s may get promotions but they will NEVER EVER get you respect....

Just my two cents.

Just to clarify as not to offend anyone or any protected class. I don’t CONDONE sexual favors for promotions.

What ever happens between a man and a woman, a woman and a woman or in your case a man and man is completely their right. As long as everything is consensual and not hurting anyone else.

Let’s be honest here, your marriage & kids are just a cover. From what your wife says you couldn’t hit the G spot on a 12 lb ****y. Is that why you are so angry all the time?

Would putting a documented liar and a borderline sexual predator on almost every promotional board be considered unethical?

How many promotions have been a result of coercion?

Inappropriate sexual harassment?

Possibly even sexual assault?

(Who are they going to believe, you or me?)

Shawn Keeffe
    Shawn:

Colonel Kurt Hoffman instructed SSO legal council to send you a letter-of-intimidation, where he threatened to arrest you for allegedly or "possibly" being in possession of SSO property (i.e. paperwork or tapes or documents or whatever, etc.).

Here are two follow-up questions that deserve an answer:

1. What happened to Hoffman's threat? Did Hoffman drop the issue or is he pushing it forward?
    2. Will you please post a link to the threatening letter that Hoffman directed legal council to mail to you?

Hoffman's threatening letter-of-intimidation is prima facie stupidity.
    If anyone on patrol is "personally" insulted or is told by a complainant that they plan to "interfere" with the deputy's career as in "do you know who I am", "do you know who my daddy is" or any other of the 100's of threats we hear/heard while on duty, now can simply walk away from whatever the complaint is because the second in command who is running for Sheriff feels that is all that is necessary to stop investigating a complaint, as seen in the copy of his email to me below.

It is also another example of him being less than forthright. Had he been interested in assisting me or finding the truth, Wilson would be in jail or at least out of a job.

The death case I identified in Episode 3 of the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office (E3) Dead are not safe from Retaliation Corrupt SGT disrespects the dead, on YouTube PROVES Harassment/Retaliation by Wilson. OJ's "dream team" of lawyers cannot defend or excuse Wilson's actions on that one case alone. PERIOD.

https://youtu.be/knQjxuReezU

08/05/2019 4:29 PM

"Shawn,

With all due respect we received 446 public records requests the week your request was submitted. Let me make this as clear as I can, there has been no attempt to delay or prevent you from getting any material you have requested. The fact that you held back evidence pertinent to a matter we were reviewing is troubling. I am sure as a former investigator when you conducted an investigation you preferred to have all the evidence available to you yet you failed to give us that same courtesy. You deprived the agency, and more importantly yourself, from that opportunity when you failed to provide all potential evidence in this matter. Furthermore, the records in your possession are public records under chapter 119 and as such should have been left with the agency upon your separation. I was actively working on the issues you raised in the text messages you sent to me. Because you now choose to attack me personally and make statements that you intend interfere with my campaign, I am recusing myself from this matter.

All future requests for public records will be forwarded to Ms. Robin Landacre to address. All matters related to any claims you have against agency members will be handled by Senior Assistant General Counsel Crystal Bailey. Mrs. Bailey is cc'ed on this email for your convenience. She will make the determination whether any evidence you have was lawfully obtained or whether any of your complaints merit review either by Director Pickavance or Lt. ********.

It is unfortunate that you made this personal because, regardless of what you may think, I was attempting to assist you in this matter.

Please communicate directly with Mrs. Landacre and Mrs. Bailey."

Respectfully,
    Colonel Kurt A. Hoffman
    Chief Deputy
    General Counsel
    6010 Cattleridge Blvd.
    Sarasota, Florida 34232
    Phone Number: (941) 861-4051
    Kurt.Hoffman@sarasotasheriff.org

Unregistered
    Give it a rest Shawn. You’re full of shit and come across as a complete sociopath. You neglect to mention all the times that you were laughed at because you were running code just to back up the new female on the squad despite being further away than just about everyone else in the county. Always looking for a new piece of ass to claim as your own.

Wilson is a ****, everyone knows that and his time will come. In the grand scheme of your career, people liked him better than you and that’s really what it came down to. You were a liability with that intermittent FMLA scam you were running and no one wanted to be around you for that as well as your constant video recording that you were so candid about. What you neglect to mention in your videos is that you either didn’t let anyone know what you were doing so we didn’t know you needed 94 or you were trying to be a hero and cancelled everyone so that at a later time you could make some BS post on leoaffairs calling everyone out. There’s a pretty simple common denominator in all your fictional stories and I think you know it’s you.

Paul and John, I hope you guys remember what a tool this guy was before you start using his propaganda as talking points for the election.

Unregistered
    Just to clarify as not to offend anyone or any protected class. I don’t CONDONE sexual favors for promotions.

What ever happens between a man and a woman, a woman and a woman or in your case a man and man is completely their right. As long as everything is consensual and not hurting anyone else.

Let’s be honest here, your marriage & kids are just a cover. From what your wife says you couldn’t hit the G spot on a 12 lb ****y. Is that why you are so angry all the time?

Would putting a documented liar and a borderline sexual predator on almost every promotional board be considered unethical?

How many promotions have been a result of coercion?

Inappropriate sexual harassment?

Possibly even sexual assault?

(Who are they going to believe, you or me?)
    What I am telling you Shawn is a corruption story. A high ranking officer took a blow Job aka oral sex, on duty, in an sso car, in the parking garage, from a low ranking civilian (at that time). The dude is fart sack and a poser. Over compensating all the time.

Unregistered
    Give it a rest Shawn. You’re full of shit and come across as a complete sociopath. You neglect to mention all the times that you were laughed at because you were running code just to back up the new female on the squad despite being further away than just about everyone else in the county. Always looking for a new piece of ass to claim as your own.

Wilson is a ****, everyone knows that and his time will come. In the grand scheme of your career, people liked him better than you and that’s really what it came down to. You were a liability with that intermittent FMLA scam you were running and no one wanted to be around you for that as well as your constant video recording that you were so candid about. What you neglect to mention in your videos is that you either didn’t let anyone know what you were doing so we didn’t know you needed 94 or you were trying to be a hero and cancelled everyone so that at a later time you could make some BS post on leoaffairs calling everyone out. There’s a pretty simple common denominator in all your fictional stories and I think you know it’s you.

Paul and John, I hope you guys remember what a tool this guy was before you start using his propaganda as talking points for the election.
    Why is everything equated to politics or to preventing Kurt Hoffman from winning the next sheriffs election? These people, who have worked with Hoffman, have come to distrust his character – or lack thereof. That is their reality. You can’t deny that. Hoffman says he does not lie, but he is “bold enough” to lie multiple times on a failed polygraph test. As Detective Dudding says: “Hoffman is a liar. A leopard doesn’t change his spots.” His documented history will follow him forever. Is Hoffman a bold sociopath? Ask those who work with him. Ask several of them – and not just one or political hacks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4...ew?usp=sharing

Unregistered

Thumbs up Intimidation letter -- threat to arrest for alledged possession of public records?

If anyone on patrol is "personally" insulted or is told by a complainant that they plan to "interfere" with the deputy's career as in "do you know who I am", "do you know who my daddy is" or any other of the 100's of threats we hear/heard while on duty, now can simply walk away from whatever the complaint is because the second in command who is running for Sheriff feels that is all that is necessary to stop investigating a complaint, as seen in the copy of his email to me below.

It is also another example of him being less than forthright. Had he been interested in assisting me or finding the truth, Wilson would be in jail or at least out of a job.

The death case I identified in Episode 3 of the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office (E3) Dead are not safe from Retaliation Corrupt SGT disrespects the dead, on YouTube PROVES Harassment/Retaliation by Wilson. OJ's "dream team" of lawyers cannot defend or excuse Wilson's actions on that one case alone. PERIOD.

https://youtu.be/knQjxuReezU

• 08/05/2019 4:29 PM
      "Shawn,
      With all due respect we received 446 public records requests the week your request was submitted. Let me make this as clear as I can, there has been no attempt to delay or prevent you from getting any material you have requested. The fact that you held back evidence pertinent to a matter we were reviewing is troubling. I am sure as a former investigator when you conducted an investigation you preferred to have all the evidence available to you yet you failed to give us that same courtesy. You deprived the agency, and more importantly yourself, from that opportunity when you failed to provide all potential evidence in this matter. Furthermore, the records in your possession are public records under chapter 119 and as such should have been left with the agency upon your separation. I was actively working on the issues you raised in the text messages you sent to me. Because you now choose to attack me personally and make statements that you intend interfere with my campaign, I am recusing myself from this matter.
      All future requests for public records will be forwarded to Ms. Robin Landacre to address. All matters related to any claims you have against agency members will be handled by Senior Assistant General Counsel Crystal Bailey. Mrs. Bailey is cc'ed on this email for your convenience. She will make the determination whether any evidence you have was lawfully obtained or whether any of your complaints merit review either by Director Pickavance or Lt. Mercurio.
      It is unfortunate that you made this personal because, regardless of what you may think, I was attempting to assist you in this matter.
      Please communicate directly with Mrs. Landacre and Mrs. Bailey."

Respectfully,
      Colonel Kurt A. Hoffman

Chief Deputy
      General Counsel
      6010 Cattleridge Blvd.
      Sarasota, Florida 34232
      Phone Number: (941) 861-4051
      Kurt.Hoffman@sarasotasheriff.org
    Hi Shawn. Kurt Hoffman ordered the SSO attorney to send you an "intimidation letter," advising you that you may be arrested for "possibly" being in possession of public records. Please post a link to the letter here.

Unregistered

Legal analysis: Kurt hoffman v. Shawn keeffe

LEGAL ANALYSIS: KURT HOFFMAN V. SHAWN KEEFFE

Before bodycam footage is released to the public (under the current public records laws), certain things have to be statutorily edited out of it. In Shawn Keeffe’s case, he apparently kept quite a bit of bodycam footage, but he edited out specific statutory things before posting it on the internet for the public to see. It appears that everything that Keeffe posted falls within statutory guidelines e.g. nothing confidential was released to the public. As a result, Hoffman’s threat to pursue legal action against Keeffe does not fall within statutorily guidelines (at least not the way the law is currently written).

There is also a very old statutory one-person v. two-person consent law for audio-recording someone (Florida requires two-person consent). However, the recent implementation of statewide bodycam recordings nullifies the old two-person statute.

THE DEAD CAT BOUNCE

Hoffman wants to make a case that since Shawn Keeffe has possession of bodycam footage, then it is the property of the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office. However, since names and details have been edited out by Keeffe, Hoffman’s threat to seek legal action is without merit (with the way the law is currently written). That is a prima facia perfect example of how Hoffman sneakily tries to subvert the law to his own political advantage. However, all of this is already out in the open, so Hoffman is legally and politically powerless to pursue this matter any further.

ANTECEDENT

Furthermore, we already have a legal precedent where the SSO PIO “leaked” public records to a Sarasota school district employee, who was the subject of a sexual harassment investigation – and the SSO PIO did not consult anyone, to include the records section supervisor. Nor did the SSO PIO sign-for the leaked records. The recipient of the leaked SSO records never paid for the documents. To this day, they have not been paid for.

Hoffman will lose

Coming very soon to a post near you

Why is everything equated to politics or to preventing Kurt Hoffman from winning the next sheriffs election? These people, who have worked with Hoffman, have come to distrust his character – or lack thereof. That is their reality. You can’t deny that. Hoffman says he does not lie, but he is “bold enough” to lie multiple times on a failed polygraph test. As Detective Dudding says: “Hoffman is a liar. A leopard doesn’t change his spots.” His documented history will follow him forever. Is Hoffman a bold sociopath? Ask those who work with him. Ask several of them – and not just one or political hacks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4...ew?usp=sharing

Hoffman and Knight already know it’s over for Hoffman.give it a little more time for a few people to realize Hoffman has zero chance and you will see for yourselves. Makes little sense now but those people I’m talking about (and they know who they are) are already grabbing their life jackets and standing on the bow. Hoffman boat going down FAST!

Kurt get out before “you know what” leaks out and you’re ruined forever. Go out with what little dignity you have left.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman will lose View Post
    Hoffman and Knight already know it’s over for Hoffman.give it a little more time for a few people to realize Hoffman has zero chance and you will see for yourselves. Makes little sense now but those people I’m talking about (and they know who they are) are already grabbing their life jackets and standing on the bow. Hoffman boat going down FAST!

Kurt get out before “you know what” leaks out and you’re ruined forever. Go out with what little dignity you have left.
    Feel free to let us know what his demise might be that you're eluding to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast