Vice SRQ.com - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vice SRQ.com

Unregistered

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LEGAL ANALYSIS: KURT HOFFMAN V. SHAWN KEEFFE

Before bodycam footage is released to the public (under the current public records laws), certain things have to be statutorily edited out of it. In Shawn Keeffe’s case, he apparently kept quite a bit of bodycam footage, but he edited out specific statutory things before posting it on the internet for the public to see. It appears that everything that Keeffe posted falls within statutory guidelines e.g. nothing confidential was released to the public. As a result, Hoffman’s threat to pursue legal action against Keeffe does not fall within statutorily guidelines (at least not the way the law is currently written).

There is also a very old statutory one-person v. two-person consent law for audio-recording someone (Florida requires two-person consent). However, the recent implementation of statewide bodycam recordings nullifies the old two-person statute.

THE DEAD CAT BOUNCE

Hoffman wants to make a case that since Shawn Keeffe has possession of bodycam footage, then it is the property of the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office. However, since names and details have been edited out by Keeffe, Hoffman’s threat to seek legal action is without merit (with the way the law is currently written). That is a prima facia perfect example of how Hoffman sneakily tries to subvert the law to his own political advantage. However, all of this is already out in the open, so Hoffman is legally and politically powerless to pursue this matter any further.

ANTECEDENT

Furthermore, we already have a legal precedent where the SSO PIO “leaked” public records to a Sarasota school district employee, who was the subject of a sexual harassment investigation – and the SSO PIO did not consult anyone, to include the records section supervisor. Nor did the SSO PIO sign-for the leaked records. The recipient of the leaked SSO records never paid for the documents. To this day, they have not been paid for.
    What does the term "the dead cat bounce" mean?

Unregistered
    LEGAL ANALYSIS: KURT HOFFMAN V. SHAWN KEEFFE

THE DEAD CAT BOUNCE

Hoffman wants to make a case that since Shawn Keeffe has possession of bodycam footage, then it is the property of the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office. However, since names and details have been edited out by Keeffe, Hoffman’s threat to seek legal action is without merit (with the way the law is currently written). That is a prima facia perfect example of how Hoffman sneakily tries to subvert the law to his own political advantage. However, all of this is already out in the open, so Hoffman is legally and politically powerless to pursue this matter any further.

What does the term "the dead cat bounce" mean?
    If you drop a dead cat from a building, then when it hits the ground, it will bounce exactly one time -- and never again. That's how much bounce Kurt Hoffman's intimidation-letter has. Hoffman subsequently recused himself from the allegation against Keeffe because now Hoffman can defer all inquiries to SSO Senior Assistant General Counsel Crystal Bailey e.g. Hoffman thinks he is no longer on the hot seat for concocting the intimidation-letter.

PUTTY

putty

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    feel free to let us know what his demise might be that you're eluding to.
    thats between kurt, his treasurer and another unamed person who will be in the limelight soon enough. Times are changing my friend and so is the sso.

Paul fern will be the next sheriff here. You can take that to the bank.

Unregistered

High Hopes, Reaching for the Stars to Save the Evil Dooers

Give it a rest Shawn. You’re full of shit and come across as a complete sociopath. You neglect to mention all the times that you were laughed at because you were running code just to back up the new female on the squad despite being further away than just about everyone else in the county. Always looking for a new piece of ass to claim as your own.

Wilson is a ****, everyone knows that and his time will come. In the grand scheme of your career, people liked him better than you and that’s really what it came down to. You were a liability with that intermittent FMLA scam you were running and no one wanted to be around you for that as well as your constant video recording that you were so candid about. What you neglect to mention in your videos is that you either didn’t let anyone know what you were doing so we didn’t know you needed 94 or you were trying to be a hero and cancelled everyone so that at a later time you could make some BS post on leoaffairs calling everyone out. There’s a pretty simple common denominator in all your fictional stories and I think you know it’s you.

Paul and John, I hope you guys remember what a tool this guy was before you start using his propaganda as talking points for the election.

First, thank you for your message, it was exactly what I needed. I think the word you were looking for however was narcissist, sociopath is often used to refer to (probably yourself) and the corrupt I’ve been identifying and so many others in that circle. I’m convinced there’s even a psychopath or two in that mix. This administration has forced my hand and as a result I have been making preparations, taking actions and measures to ensure the truth is laid out for all to see. The difference is, I don’t ask or expect anyone to believe me, I find its easier to just provide overwhelming evidence and let them decide for themselves.

A.) Laughing huh? Well, if that was the case with the two deputies who witnessed the incident (not incidents, yes, incident) you referred to, explain to me boy genius, how exactly would I know what the two deputies were doing at the shell station as I went by racing by with lights and sirens flashing at light speed?

B.) Do you know what the call was? I doubt it, but comments advised suspect fled.

C.) If I was the furthest unit from the scene, how was it that I was the one who apprehend the suspect on Bee Ridge Rd after he fled the scene?

D.) Ask her or the only other female who came to our squad during that time frame if I ever made a pass at either of them? Did I ask either of them out? Did I make any off color jokes or remarks? Well, you don’t have the answer for that either, so Ill enlighten you, the answer is “NO”. Since, you dont know me, Ill let you in on a little secret, I’m not coy, if I am interested they would know it.

Not sure where you learned how to work patrol, but when your CAD makes a beep, then you hear a deputy advise they are 1051, it is usually consider a clue or hint that person is enroute to a call. Not, sure where you get the whole, “you didn’t let anyone know what you are doing”.

Again, my complaint didn’t identify deputies on my squad, it only referred to one or maybe another 1 or 2 deputies on Wilsons squad. Many times, I identified how far away deputies on my squad were 1051 to me when Wilson’s guy was right there or even at my scene. Even if your BS was true, which it isn’t, it will NOT absolve Wilson, Felix or Kasper who’s job and responsibility was to ensure their squads safety and if need be, to order deputies to back others up. Got examples of them doing, just that, for others i mean, not for me.

Also, the whole “video” thing you reference, again proves you don’t know what you are talking about. Because what you stated, just wasn’t so..... But nice try. This corrupt administration again forced my hand to protect myself as I was a target and Wilson, Felix and others INTENTIONALLY FABRICATED law enforcement records and flat out lied on PMP’s. Unfortunately for them, I saw the writing on the wall and am protected from those lies.

“Cancelling”, “Hero” ? Yea, as what Ive released so far and other information again proves what your spewing is all BS. “Fictional”, again, look at the evidence, not what I say, (something you’ll never be able to say). NOTHING, I have written, said or implied was fictionalized AT ALL. I Everything is 100% accurate and time will tell all.

You sound scared, as you should be, because if your BS, cowardly post is what you praying will keep you out of what’s coming, you are DEAD wrong. You ain’t seen nothing yet.

Unregistered
    Give it a rest Shawn. You’re full of shit and come across as a complete sociopath.
    Please read this article and please advise if Kurt Hoffman is a closer fit to your description of being a sociopath:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4...ew?usp=sharing

Pray tell?

Unregistered
    < snip >

This corrupt administration again forced my hand to protect myself as I was a target and Wilson, Felix and others INTENTIONALLY FABRICATED law enforcement records and flat out lied on PMP’s. Unfortunately for them, I saw the writing on the wall and am protected from those lies.
    PMP = Performance Management Plus. It is a written annual evaluation that is done throughout the year to document an employees job performance.

We have loyal SSO employees who have maintained stellar PMP evaluations for years or even decades, but then when the employee pisses off the wrong commander (or pisses off one of Sheriff Tom Knight's henchmen), the employee suddenly starts getting negative PMP entries from multiple supervisors. The negative PMP entries are fabricated lies that are specifically designed to smear the good character, good reputation and the good job performance of honest employees. The purpose of suddenly creating fabricated PMP entries is to establish a "consistent pattern of deficient performance that warrants the eventual punishment or termination of the employee." As one employee observed: "One supervisor lies about an employee -- and the other supervisors swear to it under oath." It's dishonesty of the worst kind. That is the type of unethical behavior that is currently status quo in the senior administration of the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. The dishonesty flows from the top down.

Unregistered
    Shawn:

Colonel Kurt Hoffman instructed SSO legal council to send you a letter-of-intimidation, where he threatened to arrest you for allegedly or "possibly" being in possession of SSO property (i.e. paperwork or tapes or documents or whatever, etc.).

Here are two follow-up questions that deserve an answer:

1. What happened to Hoffman's threat? Did Hoffman drop the issue or is he pushing it forward?
    2. Will you please post a link to the threatening letter that Hoffman directed legal council to mail to you?

Hoffman's threatening letter-of-intimidation is prima facie stupidity.
    SK, can you give us an update?

Unregistered
    SK, can you give us an update?
    Unfortunately I cannot. There is a reason why I have not posted on here or the other sites I’ve created.

All that I can tell you is it’s not over....

Unregistered
    Unfortunately I cannot. There is a reason why I have not posted on here or the other sites I’ve created.

All that I can tell you is it’s not over....
    One last thing, if you have oppo research or evidence involving the corrupt and you want to ensure that it gets exposed and something is done about it, mail it to me

Shawn Keeffe
    PO Box 51267
    Sarasota, FL 34232

Unregistered

Mr roger Thacker

Maybe next time officer Thacker will respond to violence a little better I know other women who have been beat and abused right in his presence and he’s laughing at them or telling them to take there meds I hope justice will get served but probably not , because of this hateful nasty man who has repeatedly done nothing to solve domestic abuse , your judgment is reserved by God so I hope you remember that the next time you’re telling a depressed woman to her face that she’s not worth your time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123