Finally Someone created a Post of the Free Police Food Scam - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe know That restaurants are open you guys can stop Collecting free food.
    Guys Casolas is bringing lunch over to all three stations. Let’s thank them for their patronage.

Unregistered

Good post but....

I worked in law enforcement. I am not a hero. Thank you for your generosity- however, to be honest, I really don't need free pizza or free cups of coffee. I don't need discounts at Krispy Kreme, or to be first in line at a grocery store or pharmacy. I am grateful that I won’t be losing to much income due to this virus and as much as I greatly appreciate the gesture- please, please, please- offer a free cup of coffee or pizza to the families who are struggling to feed their children, the older generation, self employed, and/or to anyone else who is suffering financially from COVID-19 measures who are not covered by government grants or loans.

To all my law enforcement colleagues past and present, please copy and paste to get this message out there !! Thank you.

#TogetherWeAreStronger. I can't take the credit for this post, but I can and will stand behind its message!
    It's not out of generosity that you see a "growing number of supporting businesses". Not trying to insult your intelligence but you need to understand, this is how businesses win support from the community "by doing what's right" meaning by doing what SEEMS to be right and that's supporting our local heroes. If you glance over at Minneapolis, people want to kill cops to include business owners that are angry.

Unregistered

Mod is a POS

Way to avoid posting my comment that actually speaks truth.

To OP, remember businesses are only just doing these acts of kindness because it SEEMS to be the right thing to do. If you glance over at Minneapolis, everyone wants to kill a cop.

Unregistered

And to those that say cops shouldn't accept gratuities...

Way to avoid posting my comment that actually speaks truth.

To OP, remember businesses are only just doing these acts of kindness because it SEEMS to be the right thing to do. If you glance over at Minneapolis, everyone wants to kill a cop.
    Remember it SEEMS like the politically correct thing to accept rather than decline. If you refuse, it appears that you're damaging the bridge between community and LE.

Unregistered
    You eat at their restaurants at a good discount or free and don’t even tip well if you even bother.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123