+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where's that DD-214 when you were honorably discharged from the Marines? It's okay, just show us your application, the feds have that, right? Weren't you going OCS?
    Stolen Valor

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He never claimed to be and signed a form at the cspd that attested he never was in the military. There is so much legitimate stuff. Why throw out stuff that is not even remotely true? Because you heard it from a guy?

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    We are a national embarrassment! Thanks Governor.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    fruad

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to Coral Springs PD he gave them a birth certificate that said “Gregory Tony” on it.

    The real question is was that birth certificate a forgery?

    Some one needs to check with the Marine Corp and see what he gave them and get that application. Obviously the Marine Corp investigators found his criminal background and disqualified him.

    Someone also needs to see what birth certificate he gave PA DMV when he lived there. This could be another fraud case for Tony’s record.

    Governor Desantis where are you?
    This fraud idiot did not file an application with the Marine Corp. He states he left FSU to serve in OCS USMC. NO Leon County had a warrant for him so he went back to Philly and was arrested a year later.
    His record is not a problem many people have overcome struggles to succeed in life. His problem is that he is a habitual liar and a habitual liar cannot work in Law Enforcement. I think he is suffering from a mental illness from head trauma at FSU. LOOK at the signs. Yes he lived a life of crime as youth, but the life of continuous lies and coverups are after FSU. This is why he still lies today and about the PPE equipment. We watched him say on TV that he was not arrested and because of that there was no crime. But we all know he was arrested and the case went to trial. So the governor should temporarily remove Tony pending full physical and mental evaluations to include cat scans of his brain for possible damage due to blunt force trauma. If there is damage that would explain all the lies and mental outburst. Those would give cause for removal. If not this means that we have a lying stealing politician who bucked the system.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Mother is Gloria Tony
    Father is William Tony
    Brother (1976) William Scott Tony
    Amazing Leader 2.0 Gregory Scott Tony (sometimes Toney)

    Gregory "Toney" lived here - 2828 North Hutchinson St. - Philadelphia, PA 19131 - where the shooting happened but Gregory "Tony" lived here at the same time - 3141 N. 8th St. Philadelphia, PA 19131 - and here 3141 N. 18th St. Where was he living when he sold crack, here 231 W. Roosevelt blvd Philadelphia, PA 19120? Where was he living when he had that car accident in 1985? How about that slip and fall? Why is is family so sue-happy?

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Paper-trail cover-up

    Why was there a court record (under the misspelled name of Gregory Toney and at the shooting address of 2828 North Hutchinson St. - Philadelphia, PA 19131) ordered destroyed on April 8, 2019?

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why was there a court record (under the misspelled name of Gregory Toney and at the shooting address of 2828 North Hutchinson St. - Philadelphia, PA 19131) ordered destroyed on April 8, 2019?
    Wow those sure are some beautiful properties there. Is that where this fine specimen was conceived? In that filth? He got some high quality (not) dna running through his veins. Glad he and the skank have not dumped out a child. Dont need another lying, stealing, deadbeat killer running around.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mother is Gloria Tony
    Father is William Tony
    Brother (1976) William Scott Tony
    Amazing Leader 2.0 Gregory Scott Tony (sometimes Toney)

    Gregory "Toney" lived here - 2828 North Hutchinson St. - Philadelphia, PA 19131 - where the shooting happened but Gregory "Tony" lived here at the same time - 3141 N. 8th St. Philadelphia, PA 19131 - and here 3141 N. 18th St. Where was he living when he sold crack, here 231 W. Roosevelt blvd Philadelphia, PA 19120? Where was he living when he had that car accident in 1985? How about that slip and fall? Why is is family so sue-happy?
    I think he has two daddies. Who is this (below) Gregory Toney with the same address of the shooting?
    2828 NORTH HUTCHINSON STREET PHILADELPHIA PA 19131

    Case Description

    Case ID: 850802674
    Case Caption: TONEY VS. LANGLEY
    Filing Date: Monday , August 19th, 1985
    Court: ARBITRATION
    Location: ARBITRATION CENTER
    Jury: NON JURY
    Case Type: MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT
    Status: NO APPEAL FILED - DISPOSED

    Related Cases

    No related cases were found.

    Case Event Schedule

    No case events were found.

    Case motions

    No case motions were found.

    Case Parties

    Seq # Assoc Expn Date Type Name
    1 2 PLAINTIFF TONEY, GREGORY
    Address: 2828 NORTH HUTCHINSON STREET
    PHILADELPHIA PA 19131 Aliases: none

    2 1 ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF CENTONE, ANTHONY J
    Address: 223 N. MONROE ST.
    P. O. BOX E
    ROSE TREE PA 19063
    (000)565-7050 Aliases: none

    3 DEFENDANT LANGLEY, IRENE
    Address: 2853 NORTH 9TH STREET
    PHILADELPHIA PA 19133 Aliases: none


    Docket Entries

    Filing Date/Time Docket Type Filing Party Disposition Amount Approval/
    Entry Date
    19-AUG-1985
    10:32 AM ASSESSMENT OF DAMAGES 22-AUG-1985
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: ASSESSMENT OF DAMAGES HEARING REQUIRED

    19-AUG-1985
    10:32 AM FILING TEXT 22-AUG-1985
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: FILING ATTY-041322 ANTHONY J CENTONE PROTHY $97.50 AMOUNT AT ISSUE LESS THAN $20,000.00

    19-AUG-1985
    10:32 AM FILING TEXT 22-AUG-1985
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: COMPLAINT WITH NOTICE TO DEFEND, WITHIN TWENTY (20) DAYS AFTER SERVICE, IN ACCORDANCE WITH RULE 1018.1 FILED. ARBITRATION HEARING REQUESTED

    23-AUG-1985
    02:30 PM SHERIFF'S SERVICE 13-SEP-1985
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: SERVED IRENE LANGLEY

    11-OCT-1985
    01:12 PM JUDGMENT ENTERED BY DEFAULT 15-OCT-1985
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: AFFIDAVIT OF NON-MILITARY SERVICE FILED. PRAECIPE FOR ENTRY OF JUDGMENT FILED. JUDGMENT FOR PLAINTIFF AGAINST DEFENDANT FOR FAILURE TO FILE ANSWER WITHIN REQUIRED TIME. DIROSA PRO-PROTHONOTARY NOTICE UNDER RULE 236. NOTICE UNDER RULE 237.1 JUDGMENT FEE PAID $18.00

    15-OCT-1985
    01:12 PM MISC JUDGMENT/LIEN FILED $.00 15-OCT-1985
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: none.

    28-APR-1986
    05:00 PM NO APPEAL FILED - DISPOSED 28-APR-1986
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: none.

    30-APR-1986
    02:53 PM REPORT & AWARD OF ARBITRATORS 30-APR-1986
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: REPORT AND AWARD FIND FOR THE DEFENDANT AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, FILED. SUBMITTED ON 04/28/86

    30-APR-1986
    03:34 PM STIPULATION FILED 01-MAY-1986
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: IT IS STIPULATED THAT JUDGMENT BY DEFALUT ENTERED IN THIS MATTER BE OPENED AND ALLOWED TO ENTER A DEFENSE

    01-MAY-1986
    10:16 AM MISC JUDGMENT/LIEN FILED $.00 01-MAY-1986
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: none.

    08-APR-2019
    09:08 AM RECORD DESTROYED 08-APR-2019
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: THIS RECORD HAS BEEN DISPOSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THE COUNTY RECORDS ACT AND PA. R.J.A. NO. 507(A)


    Case Description Related Cases Event Schedule Case Parties Docket Entries

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    His dad's name was supposedly William Scott, correct? His mom was "Tony" - were they ever married?


    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've try for hours to find TT siblings. Negative results. At this point anything related to "Tony" is suspicious.

    Any idea?

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He admitted to having his license suspended in 1996, I believe the year is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think he has two daddies. Who is this (below) Gregory Toney with the same address of the shooting?
    2828 NORTH HUTCHINSON STREET PHILADELPHIA PA 19131

    Case Description

    Case ID: 850802674
    Case Caption: TONEY VS. LANGLEY
    Filing Date: Monday , August 19th, 1985
    Court: ARBITRATION
    Location: ARBITRATION CENTER
    Jury: NON JURY
    Case Type: MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT
    Status: NO APPEAL FILED - DISPOSED

    Related Cases

    No related cases were found.

    Case Event Schedule

    No case events were found.

    Case motions

    No case motions were found.

    Case Parties

    Seq # Assoc Expn Date Type Name
    1 2 PLAINTIFF TONEY, GREGORY
    Address: 2828 NORTH HUTCHINSON STREET
    PHILADELPHIA PA 19131 Aliases: none

    2 1 ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF CENTONE, ANTHONY J
    Address: 223 N. MONROE ST.
    P. O. BOX E
    ROSE TREE PA 19063
    (000)565-7050 Aliases: none

    3 DEFENDANT LANGLEY, IRENE
    Address: 2853 NORTH 9TH STREET
    PHILADELPHIA PA 19133 Aliases: none


    Docket Entries

    Filing Date/Time Docket Type Filing Party Disposition Amount Approval/
    Entry Date
    19-AUG-1985
    10:32 AM ASSESSMENT OF DAMAGES 22-AUG-1985
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: ASSESSMENT OF DAMAGES HEARING REQUIRED

    19-AUG-1985
    10:32 AM FILING TEXT 22-AUG-1985
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: FILING ATTY-041322 ANTHONY J CENTONE PROTHY $97.50 AMOUNT AT ISSUE LESS THAN $20,000.00

    19-AUG-1985
    10:32 AM FILING TEXT 22-AUG-1985
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: COMPLAINT WITH NOTICE TO DEFEND, WITHIN TWENTY (20) DAYS AFTER SERVICE, IN ACCORDANCE WITH RULE 1018.1 FILED. ARBITRATION HEARING REQUESTED

    23-AUG-1985
    02:30 PM SHERIFF'S SERVICE 13-SEP-1985
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: SERVED IRENE LANGLEY

    11-OCT-1985
    01:12 PM JUDGMENT ENTERED BY DEFAULT 15-OCT-1985
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: AFFIDAVIT OF NON-MILITARY SERVICE FILED. PRAECIPE FOR ENTRY OF JUDGMENT FILED. JUDGMENT FOR PLAINTIFF AGAINST DEFENDANT FOR FAILURE TO FILE ANSWER WITHIN REQUIRED TIME. DIROSA PRO-PROTHONOTARY NOTICE UNDER RULE 236. NOTICE UNDER RULE 237.1 JUDGMENT FEE PAID $18.00

    15-OCT-1985
    01:12 PM MISC JUDGMENT/LIEN FILED $.00 15-OCT-1985
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: none.

    28-APR-1986
    05:00 PM NO APPEAL FILED - DISPOSED 28-APR-1986
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: none.

    30-APR-1986
    02:53 PM REPORT & AWARD OF ARBITRATORS 30-APR-1986
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: REPORT AND AWARD FIND FOR THE DEFENDANT AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, FILED. SUBMITTED ON 04/28/86

    30-APR-1986
    03:34 PM STIPULATION FILED 01-MAY-1986
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: IT IS STIPULATED THAT JUDGMENT BY DEFALUT ENTERED IN THIS MATTER BE OPENED AND ALLOWED TO ENTER A DEFENSE

    01-MAY-1986
    10:16 AM MISC JUDGMENT/LIEN FILED $.00 01-MAY-1986
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: none.

    08-APR-2019
    09:08 AM RECORD DESTROYED 08-APR-2019
    12:00 AM
    Docket Entry: THIS RECORD HAS BEEN DISPOSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THE COUNTY RECORDS ACT AND PA. R.J.A. NO. 507(A)


    Case Description Related Cases Event Schedule Case Parties Docket Entries

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •