BRC Incident

Thread: BRC Incident

Unregistered

BRC Incident

There have been multiple stories about the BRC standoff back in March. I saw both OCSO and OPD SWAT on scene.

Was it OCSO SWAT that finally ended it? I ask because I've seen OCCD SRT with UMPs and sidearms at the Courthouse and would imagine they would know the facility better than anyone.

Also, I know state Correctional Institutions are very territorial when to comes to solving problems behind the fence. When there was an uprising at one of the prisons a few years ago I was one of the responders and when I got to the front gate their Colonel told us in very clear terms that DOC'S CERT team would be the only armed officers past that point. Basically just stared at the gatehouse for 6 hours while lots of DOC vans went speeding in....sort of what I did on JYP that night. Anyway, glad it all worked out and everyone especially the Deputy and the Nurse are OK.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There have been multiple stories about the BRC standoff back in March. I saw both OCSO and OPD SWAT on scene.

Was it OCSO SWAT that finally ended it? I ask because I've seen OCCD SRT with UMPs and sidearms at the Courthouse and would imagine they would know the facility better than anyone.

Also, I know state Correctional Institutions are very territorial when to comes to solving problems behind the fence. When there was an uprising at one of the prisons a few years ago I was one of the responders and when I got to the front gate their Colonel told us in very clear terms that DOC'S CERT team would be the only armed officers past that point. Basically just stared at the gatehouse for 6 hours while lots of DOC vans went speeding in....sort of what I did on JYP that night. Anyway, glad it all worked out and everyone especially the Deputy and the Nurse are OK.
    What agency are you with

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What agency are you with
    FHP

Apparently it wanted me to spell it out as I originally received this error message: (The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters)