Lt dl - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Lt dl

Unregistered
    Well well well. Again Dee. AGAIN! What a hot mess. Hit the bottom of the barrel and you still ain't getting it. Like when the outhouse gets full, just cover the hole and start again. Passed over, left over and covered over. Still ****y, still talking trash? Bet we're all still laughing.

Unregistered
    So, Who's got such a boner for DL that you can't let him be? He do ya wrong? Steal yer girl? Use improper grammar in a synopsis?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, Who's got such a boner for DL that you can't let him be? He do ya wrong? Steal yer girl? Use improper grammar in a synopsis?
    Haaaaa... No one has a "boner" for Dean. He is just disliked intensely because he's a narcissistic asshole. He only got anywhere because of his father. He has no redeeming qualities and quite frankly it's funny that this thread has been dragging on forever. I look forward to it being bumped for many, many years.

Unregistered
    Not gonna lie, after reading this dumpster fire, including the original deleted thread, and seeing his name on the promotion list, I'm actually happy for him. And I've had 0 interactions with him. 😂

Unregistered
    Wonder if he will take MGs LT spot....

Dean Pt. Deux

Congrats lt. Dl

You earned this through perseverance & not letting these sad sack haters rain on your parade. Congrats are in order! You earned it, so celebrate! I'll see you soon big daddy.

#DeansRule

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Pt. Deux View Post
    You earned this through perseverance & not letting these sad sack haters rain on your parade. Congrats are in order! You earned it, so celebrate! I'll see you soon big daddy.

#DeansRule
    #anotherbabymomma

Unregistered
    He finally got the butter bar. Every one watch out

Dean Pt. Deux

Butter Bar... you are mistaken.

I don't know about a butter bar, but I guarantee I got the gravy train waiting at the station for those of you twice divorced emotional trainwrecks who want to hop on the hot mess express. Life gets easier when you admit the shortcomings of your intellect. Maybe read those PMPs in your file & get good at your job since you were probably rolled out your last one.

Some life hacks: Manscape...there's a secret inch down there to help boost your fragile masculinity...

... & invest in #Dogecoin.

#DeansRule

Dean Pt. Deux

Bebbys

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    #anotherbabymomma
    No babies here...I ain't afraid of a long staircase or rusty coat hanger. Although, on behalf of baby mama's around the nation, they thank you for your continued support of their children through your tax dollars! Keep grinding to payday!

#DeansRule

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast