Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt dl

Unregistered

Lt dl

How did the ever running Lt Dean thread get deleted? Where did it go 🤷🏻

Unregistered
    It got deleted like all the posts about a female on b nights always do

Unregistered
    Nice how some get bashed on here and others get theirs deleted.

Unregistered
    The deleted threads hit home with someone up high.

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    I deleted it because it was brought to my attention and when I reviewed it, there were way too many posts in it that violated the Terms of Use.

If there are other posts or threads that you feel are in violation of the Terms of Use, report them and they will be reviewed.

Mod 100

Unregistered
    It got deleted because the truth hurts and it made dean cry.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 100 View Post
    I deleted it because it was brought to my attention and when I reviewed it, there were way too many posts in it that violated the Terms of Use.

If there are other posts or threads that you feel are in violation of the Terms of Use, report them and they will be reviewed.

Mod 100
    Thank you MOD. It is unfortunate that there is evil among us and that there are people that come on LEO Affairs just to insult others.

Unregistered
    It's too bad that the administration does not take action on those having paramour relationships within their COC. They also fail to declare it as they are supposed to in order to prevent any conflicts of interest. They flaunt these relationships at the office and when they go out for lunch or drinks. Selective enforcement of the regulations kills morale.

Unregistered
    He tried hard to date her but she wanted his boss. So he tells her how bad his relationship is, very professional

Unregistered
    All old news

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast