Tampa - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tampa

Unregistered
    It's not a mistake that JV's boss is a Trainee that is much younger than him/her with much less sworn experience than him/her. Right where the little guy belongs.

Unregistered
    When will we taxpayers and the sheriffs office of St. John’s county get justice? We’re gonna watch when the current group of SACs retire cuz the ASACs are freakin worse. Like in JROC.. The big bully loves telling people you’re the worst in the state, idiots and morons, and the next guy in line can never be trusted. What a joke. Any real cops working from home b/c there afraid of the virus? Hear the FDLE wimps all the way to the top are hiding at home in their jammies with their blankies! Tampa is a minuscule part of their problems. SJC taxpayers want justice. Put the Brutnells in jail.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will we taxpayers and the sheriffs office of St. John’s county get justice? We’re gonna watch when the current group of SACs retire cuz the ASACs are freakin worse. Like in JROC.. The big bully loves telling people you’re the worst in the state, idiots and morons, and the next guy in line can never be trusted. What a joke. Any real cops working from home b/c there afraid of the virus? Hear the FDLE wimps all the way to the top are hiding at home in their jammies with their blankies! Tampa is a minuscule part of their problems. SJC taxpayers want justice. Put the Brutnells in jail.
    So true. This is NOT a Tampa thing though, even though Tampa is the poster child for buffoonery.

The arrogant ASAC and above mostly believe that the people beneath them are inexperienced idiots that are not worthy of being promoted. But yet, being in power, they do nothing to make their people better, more experienced, or better trained. Look at Orlando.. the most glaring and obvious case.

So what is offered to employees? They focus on ruling by fear, veiled threats, passive aggressive stances and policies, and when that doesn't work OR someone stands up for themselves or someone else, they are targeted, harassed, bullied, or a hostile work environment is strategically created around them over time. There is a master level of games and B.S. for to keep people "in their place". Some regions are better than others at this.

The only employee worthy of moving up is a "yes-man" that's willing to give full reports on the employees around them.. being the perfect snitch is a true quality here. It's good to be the an Administrator or higher level at FDLE and once you're there, no one else is as good as you apparently.

Senior employees? Seen as over-payed idiots that have done nothing and just rode the path of bad supervisors and lazy assignments... all of which was done because that's the way the administrations at the time wanted things done. This is also part of the targeting... let's look back and say someone was doing nothing and that their supervisor or someone who is now gone was just covering for them when the employee was trying to do so much more but was shot down or "put in his place" and told to just hang low and do only what the current system wanted him/her to do. This is a super-tactic used by FDLE... pull in a good employee and plaster them with bullshit and tell them they've done nothing when they have worked their asses off... there's nothing anyone can do and they can and will twist anything they want to fit their objective.

PBA will hide in the shadows and as some have suspected.. may even pass on info to the administration to backstab the Agent who was looking for help.

There will be no justice... and MB will be going no where.. except promoted. He's one of them and can do no wrong right now.

Unregistered
    Well said. Buffoonery and passive aggressive behaviors are the norm for command staff. A shame the agency has disintegrated to this state. Wonder if they will survive the budget shortfall?

Unregistered
    Well said. Buffoonery and passive aggressive behaviors are the norm for command staff. A shame the agency has disintegrated to this state. Wonder if they will survive the budget shortfall?
    FDLE apparently does a really good job Bull$hitting people about what they do in order to get funded. Of course, it helps when you have the Governor appoint you and you can promote and cover for each other. I'm really surprised that Swearingen and a few others are still there.

If you look at FDLE now, most people coming in will have more experience and be better suited as cops, yet expect to get paid $47K a year and be placed under angry, fear-creating supervisors (well, that is IF they can do it do you because you need to stay there.. mainly the Sr. guys and some of the younger guys that they can really **** with).

Unregistered

This thread is NOT going away Mark

We ALL will be watching your little POS embezzling wife go to prison!

865 6/10/2020 FELONY JURY SELECTION SET FOR 11/09/2020 AT 9:00 AM IN 328/ , JDG: MALTZ, HOWARD M.

Unregistered
    We ALL will be watching your little POS embezzling wife go to prison!

865 6/10/2020 FELONY JURY SELECTION SET FOR 11/09/2020 AT 9:00 AM IN 328/ , JDG: MALTZ, HOWARD M.
    Great news! It’s about time! We all will be watching.

Unregistered
    Insiders saying they are going for it all and don't care that they spent big money on one of the best lawyers (Highest paid) in the state. The evidence is there and the $700K Grand theft from a County police agency when you are in a position of high trust is so egregious.. there will be no mercy during trial or sentencing.

Unregistered
    Insiders saying they are going for it all and don't care that they spent big money on one of the best lawyers (Highest paid) in the state. The evidence is there and the $700K Grand theft from a County police agency when you are in a position of high trust is so egregious.. there will be no mercy during trial or sentencing.
    God I hope so....Its not that I dislike MB, its I REALLY dislike the "system" FDLE has with those who are liked and those who are not. I REALLY wish it was MP in TROC or JM in PROC, or even our ass hat here in JROC, but MB will do.

Unregistered
    God I hope so....Its not that I dislike MB, its I REALLY dislike the "system" FDLE has with those who are liked and those who are not. I REALLY wish it was MP in TROC or JM in PROC, or even our ass hat here in JROC, but MB will do.
    I agree, and RS, CP, TF need to be taken out of their roles. They are the WORST leadership group FDLE has ever seen! CP is a dangerous little know it all who thinks that everyone is below her and makes it obvious that she feels that way.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast