Chad is a complete clown

He is a complete embarrassment.....

https://tampabayguardian.com/2020/05...rrested-lunch/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a complete embarrassment.....

https://tampabayguardian.com/2020/05...rrested-lunch/

OMFG!!!
    Can you believe this absolute BULLSHHIITT??
    This is wrong on so many levels.

I better NEVER EVER again hear about the integrity of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

Unregistered
    OMFG!!!
    Can you believe this absolute BULLSHHIITT??
    This is wrong on so many levels.

I better NEVER EVER again hear about the integrity of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.
    He thinks he is God. Literally. It's time for the people to come together and vote his narcissistic a$$ out!

Unregistered
    As I said and you dumb fukcs can’t accept: NOTHING will happen to the sheriff. Your ridiculous fantasy of having the county rise up against him will never happen. The pastor will be very happy with the outcome. So will the sheriff and the SAO and the media. Everyone will be happy and there is nothing you can do about it.

Unregistered

Settlement

As I said and you dumb fukcs can’t accept: NOTHING will happen to the sheriff. Your ridiculous fantasy of having the county rise up against him will never happen. The pastor will be very happy with the outcome. So will the sheriff and the SAO and the media. Everyone will be happy and there is nothing you can do about it.
    HCSO has been settling cases out of court since at least the Paul Marino days.

Unregistered
    Obviously, not everyone is happy about this.
    As for your defeatist talk: you must be a stakeholder in the status quo.

Unregistered
    Time for internal affairs to open a case on the Sheriff for violating the SOP forbidding personal contact with known non-family criminals. Imagine if a deputy was involved with a criminal defendant in their own case.

Unregistered
    Time for internal affairs to open a case on the Sheriff for violating the SOP forbidding personal contact with known non-family criminals. Imagine if a deputy was involved with a criminal defendant in their own case.
    Call down and make a formal complaint. Chicken shiiit!!!!

Unregistered

If I.A. did nothing about Chad having personal contact with a convicted felon, who was not a family member (Debartalo, before Chad married into money), why would they do anything now? S.O.P.s, and being held to a higher standard, are for Deputies only, not the brass or the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    If I.A. did nothing about Chad having personal contact with a convicted felon, who was not a family member (Debartalo, before Chad married into money), why would they do anything now? S.O.P.s, and being held to a higher standard, are for Deputies only, not the brass or the Sheriff.
    What are you going to do about it, steroid boy? STFU and quit if you don’t like it. Plus they’re all fake allegations anyway. You need to be found out and sued for slander, you liar!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast