850-717-9337 Gov Desantis Remove Admitted Criminal sheriff NOW!

Unregistered

850-717-9337 Gov Desantis Remove Admitted Criminal sheriff NOW!

Email: GovernorRon.Desantis@cog.my florida .com Remove and criminally charge Sheriff Tony NOW . Admitted to criminal act by deliberately falsifying an official FDLE document. Fired a weapon into an occupied dwelling, lied about a murder he committed for years until it was discovered. Request you do this before another deadly incident results from Gregory Tonys explosive temper while ARMED , as witnessed several times by BSO employee's.

Unregistered

Time to call Gov D and FDLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Email: GovernorRon.Desantis@cog.my florida .com Remove and criminally charge Sheriff Tony NOW . Admitted to criminal act by deliberately falsifying an official FDLE document. Fired a weapon into an occupied dwelling, lied about a murder he committed for years until it was discovered. Request you do this before another deadly incident results from Gregory Tonys explosive temper while ARMED , as witnessed several times by BSO employee's.
    For the record this was my email to Gov D, and fyi to all you Tony lovers , Alvin and Scott are also nightmarish candidates but Tonys story does not add up and it stinks with his usual self serving lies! Executing a wounded kid because he joked about YOUR uncle's makes you a murderer no different than Cruz!

Unregistered
    For the record this was my email to Gov D, and fyi to all you Tony lovers , Alvin and Scott are also nightmarish candidates but Tonys story does not add up and it stinks with his usual self serving lies! Executing a wounded kid because he joked about YOUR uncle's makes you a murderer no different than Cruz!
    Exactly!!!

Unregistered
    Well you're right about the nightmarish candidates. BSO is screwed and even though deputies will rejoice when Tony is gone, it's not going to get any better. It will not surprise me at all to hear deputies 3-4 months after Tony is replaced saying, "Tony wasn't that bad. He let us have beards and we got raises under him. I wish he was back"
    Like I said, BSO is doomed!

Unregistered
    Well you're right about the nightmarish candidates. BSO is screwed and even though deputies will rejoice when Tony is gone, it's not going to get any better. It will not surprise me at all to hear deputies 3-4 months after Tony is replaced saying, "Tony wasn't that bad. He let us have beards and we got raises under him. I wish he was back"
    Like I said, BSO is doomed!
    Benny, it’s over. Give it a rest. We understand Israel isn’t the best but it’s all we got. So let’s stop sulking and just try to help Israel together