Batman? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Batman?

Unregistered
    Your pathetic life is a meme. Thank you for exposing how completely useless you are. Thank the Lord you haven’t fixated on Dirty Harry but I suspect you have. Tough to live with so many limitations huh?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your pathetic life is a meme. Thank you for exposing how completely useless you are. Thank the Lord you haven’t fixated on Dirty Harry but I suspect you have. Tough to live with so many limitations huh?
    Your showing your age there grandpa.. lol “Dirty Harry”..come on old man get with the times. Matter of fact, hurry up an stroke out so you can stop being such a waste of resources.

Unregistered
    Your showing your age there grandpa.. lol “Dirty Harry”..come on old man get with the times. Matter of fact, hurry up an stroke out so you can stop being such a waste of resources.
    Geezus how could one person be such a collection of stupid?

Unregistered
    Restaurant reviews.....bedtime stories.....and now a retard wearing a Batman mask, presumably on duty. Batman is a fictional comic book character, and still solved more crime than this real life deputy. Wtf is next, jugglers? Maybe a 350 lb deputy on a tight rope? Why not Batman...after all, the S.O. is being run by a Joker.
    I love being late to the show, but seriously what the hell is your problem? "Eww the sheriff's office is doing stuff that's kind of funny and really good for bringing the community together, I'm going to cry about it because I hate my life."

Seriously? I understand that you probably had your pee pee slap so many times for doing numbskull things that we all know better than to do, and you probably think it's all the agency's fault for targeting you. Why don't you just go back to your day shift tree and stop projecting your failed attempts at a career at everyone enjoying their time working and living.

Unregistered
    I love being late to the show, but seriously what the hell is your problem? "Eww the sheriff's office is doing stuff that's kind of funny and really good for bringing the community together, I'm going to cry about it because I hate my life."

Seriously? I understand that you probably had your pee pee slap so many times for doing numbskull things that we all know better than to do, and you probably think it's all the agency's fault for targeting you. Why don't you just go back to your day shift tree and stop projecting your failed attempts at a career at everyone enjoying their time working and living.
    Failed attempts and bringing the community together? Are you referring to your attempts to bring the community together because your crime catching skills may be a little below successful and it’s easy to fool the community by making it look like you’re doing something? That community relations nonsense? Catching criminals and making sure their property is safe works better. You know catch the bad guy. Get to the drugs How’s that working out? But hey thank you for crying about it. Yes it’s all about you enjoying your time working and living while you joyride around in a police car trying to look like the real deal. Party on Garth

Unregistered
    I think it’s hilarious that whenever anyone criticizes you pinheads you’re so quick to circle the wagons and attack whomever it is with your repressed homo references like pee pee slapping

But then after all you are the joke

Unregistered
    Just mention the lawsuit. That normally shuts Mr. Butthurt right up. It’s the same guy that trolls every post on here when anything positive is said about PSO. His writing style and failed attempts at puns really set him apart. At some point he will mention being one of the Sheriff’s “cronies” followed with an “I own you” reference.

Unregistered
    Just mention the lawsuit. That normally shuts Mr. Butthurt right up. It’s the same guy that trolls every post on here when anything positive is said about PSO. His writing style and failed attempts at puns really set him apart. At some point he will mention being one of the Sheriff’s “cronies” followed with an “I own you” reference.
    Nothing better than triggering crybabies

You think you’re so smart but why can’t you catch criminals again?

Is it because you’re so worried about the lawsuit?

Ahhhhhh no

Unregistered
    That was such a sad post filled with despair frustration and anxiety.

Can I get you a tissue and some soothing ointment for those teary eyes and sore butt?

Here let me help you. Lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit. Now genius what does a silly lawsuit have to do with me?

I’m a sheriff cronies and I own you

Jagoff

Unregistered
    I see you didn’t mention the stats. Oh you know the ones the ones that you can’t deal with and have eating at you soooooooo long. Why don’t you just remove your head from that dark smelly place? Oh I forgot you’re the complete brown noser. Isn’t it time for you to repeat your usual spiel of nothing but insults that might offend a 10 year old but clearly demonstrate how feckless and a coward you are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast