Batman?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Batman?

Unregistered

Batman?

Restaurant reviews.....bedtime stories.....and now a retard wearing a Batman mask, presumably on duty. Batman is a fictional comic book character, and still solved more crime than this real life deputy. Wtf is next, jugglers? Maybe a 350 lb deputy on a tight rope? Why not Batman...after all, the S.O. is being run by a Joker.

Unregistered
    Cant even show some appreciation.. I mean someone has to entertain your kids while you sit around your mom’s basement sucking down Cheetos and Mountain Dew, while reminiscing on a failed lawsuit. 🤡

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cant even show some appreciation.. I mean someone has to entertain your kids while you sit around your mom’s basement sucking down Cheetos and Mountain Dew, while reminiscing on a failed lawsuit. 🤡
    Regardless of anything else you’re just another butt hurt loser playing policeman a clown led by bigger clowns. But that’s apparently all you can be. Have you stopped wetting the bed?

Unregistered
    Yes, I’ve stopped peeing the bed. I appreciate your concern, now I just piss on trolls like you from time to time. I’m sure you enjoy the attention. 💦🤡

Unregistered
    Yes, I’ve stopped peeing the bed. I appreciate your concern, now I just piss on trolls like you from time to time. I’m sure you enjoy the attention. 💦🤡
    Glad to hear you at least say you made it at last. Must have been a long damp road. Now try and work on that stuck on stupid next. You just got smoked and hosed by something you think you mastered but who owns you. Now how you like them apples butt pirate?

Unregistered
    Dude bet you got your pathetic self all worked up thinking about it. Douchebag

Unregistered
    Glad to hear you at least say you made it at last. Must have been a long damp road. Now try and work on that stuck on stupid next. You just got smoked and hosed by something you think you mastered but who owns you. Now how you like them apples butt pirate?

Unregistered
    That makes as much sense as anything you’ve probably ever said. Still stuck on stupid eh? Don’t worry it becomes you. You wear it so well

Unregistered
    Don’t worry troll, I will be here to ruin all of your future nonsense posts too. 🤡

Unregistered
    That makes as much sense as anything you’ve probably ever said. Still stuck on stupid eh? Don’t worry it becomes you. You wear it so well
    Im truly sadden that you’ve never seen the movie Tropic Thunder.. You should seriously get out of your moms basement sometime, missing out on some quality memes here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast