W.H. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: W.H.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "You focus on one mistake."

Yeah bro, he wilfully and with plenty of time to consider it, committed a crime. The antithesis of the entire job.
    Ok but he has a family and he should be treated fairly in court not hung because he’s a cop. He has done some good in the community. You know if you’re driving too far over the limit while working without your emergency equip activated and you hit a person you will go down fur manslaughter? Could happen to a lot of cops. Should they be treated the same as another speeder or thrown into jail for 30 years only because they’re a cop when they did it? People screw up and none of y’all are perfect. You just haven’t been caught.

Unregistered
    Ok but he has a family and he should be treated fairly in court not hung because he’s a cop. He has done some good in the community. You know if you’re driving too far over the limit while working without your emergency equip activated and you hit a person you will go down fur manslaughter? Could happen to a lot of cops. Should they be treated the same as another speeder or thrown into jail for 30 years only because they’re a cop when they did it? People screw up and none of y’all are perfect. You just haven’t been caught.
    Fact. He made a costly mistake. It doesn't mean you turn your back on him.

Unregistered
    Fact. He made a costly mistake. It doesn't mean you turn your back on him.
    Exactly. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Speeding and theft are two different things. Thievery tells me a lot about a person's character, or lack thereof.

Unregistered
    Speeding and theft are two different things. Thievery tells me a lot about a person's character, or lack thereof.
    I hate thievery and I hate all the like. I hate abusive alcoholics, but I still loved my father even though he was one. I hate drunk drivers, though way back in the day when I was a misguided youth I did it once. I hate those who would circumvent our oath, though few here can say they never left a Sig 15 a few minutes early, but claimed they were there till the top of the hour. Or, just thrown a suspects cigarette lighter in the trunk of the cruiser vs. the pain in the ass of checking it in as property. No one here can say they haven't K kinged a call they know damn well should have been a B boy, but you didnt cause it was bull and you already had five or six to do that day and it was a frivolous nothing- go nowhere case. Well, those are all violations of oath my high horse riding friend! Where is the line drawn? Point here is dont throw the baby out with the bathwater. He wasnt always a bad guy. He wont always be again! Yeah, it's bad what he did and it sullys what we swore upon, but he'll pay for that. Let's make good on the brotherhood and simply not tear down someone who is already down. I'm going to stand by the man and try my best to help him up! What if? What if that was you or me? What if we succumbed to our own humanity and weakness? Would be nice if the guys you were around last week as comrades weren't casting you out the following week.

Unregistered
    I hate thievery and I hate all the like. I hate abusive alcoholics, but I still loved my father even though he was one. I hate drunk drivers, though way back in the day when I was a misguided youth I did it once. I hate those who would circumvent our oath, though few here can say they never left a Sig 15 a few minutes early, but claimed they were there till the top of the hour. Or, just thrown a suspects cigarette lighter in the trunk of the cruiser vs. the pain in the ass of checking it in as property. No one here can say they haven't K kinged a call they know damn well should have been a B boy, but you didnt cause it was bull and you already had five or six to do that day and it was a frivolous nothing- go nowhere case. Well, those are all violations of oath my high horse riding friend! Where is the line drawn? Point here is dont throw the baby out with the bathwater. He wasnt always a bad guy. He wont always be again! Yeah, it's bad what he did and it sullys what we swore upon, but he'll pay for that. Let's make good on the brotherhood and simply not tear down someone who is already down. I'm going to stand by the man and try my best to help him up! What if? What if that was you or me? What if we succumbed to our own humanity and weakness? Would be nice if the guys you were around last week as comrades weren't casting you out the following week.
    Whatever, Sham.

Unregistered
    In this world, one man or woman by themselves is nothing. And there just ain't no world, but this one.

Unregistered
    It crazy that our Administration members have done worse and are still walking free. Violate officers rights, rig IA's, target people who make complainrs. They can destroy evidence and lie in court proceedings. Go after people who don't agree with them. I feel their crimes are worse and they have hurt many people it's a shame they are walking around free.

Unregistered
    Yep!!! More dishonest indeed.

Unregistered
    Whats the latest on Henley? How is he? Anyone know the latest?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast