W.H. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: W.H.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're an idiot.
    Because the ECSO can’t be trusted? That is the fault of the agency not a post. You are an idiot

Unregistered
    A dirtbag wouldn’t get prison for this. He should have to pay restitution and get what anyone else would get, nothing more nothing less. If convicted of course. But no bond? Come on that’s lousy and shows prejudice on Leo’s. Well i’m sure Morgan or Haines ordered that because well they have never been the real police.
    We are held to a higher standard. We are not equal to dirtbags. He should be made an example out of and sent to prison. It appears that you aren't cut out to be the real police.

Unregistered
    Shelly defending his bf

Unregistered
    Shelly defending his bf
    Why not leave SS out of this? Bad enough you call someone a brother or sister one day, then when you see they have an imperfection you high tail it and turn your back completely. Ok. I can understand that. I dont agree, but at least I understand. Now, just because SS worked with him you target SS? SS is the salt of the damn earth. Ain't done no one wrong. So hes a bad guy because he worked well with someone? Some of yall are no better than the admin you claim to be so much better than. Or maybe that is the admin talking! Sounds like something they would say.

Unregistered
    Point well made. We can be much more kind to each other and tolerate and understanding without condoning bad or criminal behavior

Unregistered
    Point well made. We can be much more kind to each other and tolerate and understanding without condoning bad or criminal behavior
    Any of us worth a damn as a street cop has been "there." It's dark, you're wrestling on some crappy intersection with a suspect who just ain't running out of energy as fast as you. Your shift mates are running hard to you, but seconds seem like minutes, and soooo much can happen in a matter of just one second! You get him in a straddle stall or pinned in the wedge of the door. Your shift mates get there and give you the help you needed to affect the arrest. Why? It has nothing to do with liking each other! We dont work with each other because we like how each other does the job, or how the other guy parts his hair! We work with each other because without each other were NO GOOD! Dont destroy and break down someone who did so much good because he made a mistake. All the good things he did, and you cant focus on anything but the one bad? WH is wrestling on that intersection right now with a demon. Be it a demon he created, sure, but do yall stop at mere talk of brotherhood? Talk is cheap yall! I ain't saying love him, but dont make it your mission to tear the man down when hes already down. Help him up. He ain't got to be a cop to be worthy of a hand up. Mind you, in his heart hes still one of us. He has to face up for what hes done, but that's for tomorrow. For today, let's get to that intersection and help him where we can, if only some supporting words. Dont spread your schoolgirl gossip to SS! Hes to good a man for that crap. He didnt do anything except stand by his friend like a real man! Or, be like the admin elite who never really wrestled that intersection or raced to hard to get there and trashed people. Just dont curse them if you're going to be them.

Unregistered
    Henley was my brother until he chose not to be. He chose to betray us, and he spit on the badge we stand behind. Henley was my brother, but no longer.

Unregistered
    Henley was my brother until he chose not to be. He chose to betray us, and he spit on the badge we stand behind. Henley was my brother, but no longer.
    If everyone had this vigor against the unjust treatment by Morgan and Haines the place would be in better shape. It is easy to pile on the little guy........and I even agree he is an embarrassment. I think it would have been really honorable for all of you to hold the administration accountable this same way. You didn’t.

Unregistered
    How do you hold an administration accountable? Are you just wishing people had the same outrage about their behavior as some do with this Deputy? We do. MOST of what the administration does is not clear cut criminal It is more on the lines of poor leadership and decision making and mistreated employees. Attrition is a gentle means of accountability. Some leave and breathe a sigh of relief. Some rant and call things out on this site. Elections hold officials accountable

Unregistered
    "You focus on one mistake."

Yeah bro, he wilfully and with plenty of time to consider it, committed a crime. The antithesis of the entire job.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast