W.H. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W.H.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I still trust wh more than 95% of our deputies and 100% more than our command staff. At least you didn't have to guess were you stood with him.
    Damn straight! He calls things like they are, and didnt window dress things. We need that (I know I do) in a world of double talking. WH is a solid guy. He busted his butt for this agency. Now he has made one mistake (we've all made mistakes) and wham. You're going to leave him hanging? There has to be more to this than what was reported, but if it is all 100% then he had that moment of human weakness. We all have that unless you're a machine like our admin folks, then you just lie about your perfection! Leave this to the courts and let the judges do the judging! Dont throw our brother under the bus trying to beat your chest about how righteous you are! Whoever that was...that makes you the same level as some of our beloved leadership that leaves people hanging out to dry. I'll leave the names to your imagination. We're better than that.

Unregistered
    Damn straight! He calls things like they are, and didnt window dress things. We need that (I know I do) in a world of double talking. WH is a solid guy. He busted his butt for this agency. Now he has made one mistake (we've all made mistakes) and wham. You're going to leave him hanging? There has to be more to this than what was reported, but if it is all 100% then he had that moment of human weakness. We all have that unless you're a machine like our admin folks, then you just lie about your perfection! Leave this to the courts and let the judges do the judging! Dont throw our brother under the bus trying to beat your chest about how righteous you are! Whoever that was...that makes you the same level as some of our beloved leadership that leaves people hanging out to dry. I'll leave the names to your imagination. We're better than that.
    I get what you’re saying if there was reasonable doubt but this wasn’t the case here. It wasn’t just a “moment of human weakness.” He had to drive all the way to the bank which gave him time to think about it. If all Law Enforcement gave in to your way of thinking, then we’d all be dirty.

It’s admirable that you want to support him but he’s the one that left us hanging. This reflects on every person who wears a badge! Yes, Turner should’ve been investigated further and charged if PC existed, but Henley put himself in jail.

Unregistered
    If it was a mere accusation, maybe a "he said, she said" type situation, I would have WH's back all day but this isn't the case. He stole two checks, filled in his information, signed his name and attempted to deposit them in uniform. Sorry, I cannot support a thief. There are other things he did which aren't mentioned in the press release that compels me not to support him. If he needed help due to a personal issue, he could have reached out to any of us or the department but nope, sorry.

Unregistered
    He shouldn't have been so weak to steal from a citizen he's sworn to protect, attempt to lie about it, and destroy evidence by initiating a factory reset on his phone in the interview. He's no better than any other thug we put in jail. He shit on the badge we all wear and made us all look bad. He deserves everything he gets and will probably deserve more. I'm glad that I hear more people at work expressing the same opinion as I, and none sharing the "let's support him" opinion. Anyone that would support him after he took those actions are just as dirty as he is.

Unregistered
    He shouldn't have been so weak to steal from a citizen he's sworn to protect, attempt to lie about it, and destroy evidence by initiating a factory reset on his phone in the interview. He's no better than any other thug we put in jail. He shit on the badge we all wear and made us all look bad. He deserves everything he gets and will probably deserve more. I'm glad that I hear more people at work expressing the same opinion as I, and none sharing the "let's support him" opinion. Anyone that would support him after he took those actions are just as dirty as he is.
    Can we trust what the ECSO says? Many times they have been proven to be liars. I think the hesitation to choose a side is because of the lack of credibility this aidminstaion has at this point. Liars in charge of liars and false investigations. Promises to make victims pay (Mindyme) and overall lack of integrity and ability of most of the admin. Most are happy with doing noting as long as they can leave and be home by 3 after a back breaking 2 hr lunch.

Unregistered
    Everything is on video. Him taking the money orders from the car is on video, him depositing them into his account at his bank while wearing our uniform is on video, his interview is in video, and him initiating a factory reset on his phone is on video. (Because he attempted to deposit the money orders electronically, by taking photos of them through his bank app, before doing it personally.) Him being a dirtbag is all on video. He should be made an example of and sent to prison.

Unregistered
    Looks like S.S. is heartbroken over the loss of his dirty little DUI Unit partner.

Unregistered
    What does SS have to do with anything here? He just worked with WH. He has worked with a lot of deputies.

Unregistered
    Can we trust what the ECSO says? Many times they have been proven to be liars. I think the hesitation to choose a side is because of the lack of credibility this aidminstaion has at this point. Liars in charge of liars and false investigations. Promises to make victims pay (Mindyme) and overall lack of integrity and ability of most of the admin. Most are happy with doing noting as long as they can leave and be home by 3 after a back breaking 2 hr lunch.
    You're an idiot.

Unregistered
    Everything is on video. Him taking the money orders from the car is on video, him depositing them into his account at his bank while wearing our uniform is on video, his interview is in video, and him initiating a factory reset on his phone is on video. (Because he attempted to deposit the money orders electronically, by taking photos of them through his bank app, before doing it personally.) Him being a dirtbag is all on video. He should be made an example of and sent to prison.
    A dirtbag wouldn’t get prison for this. He should have to pay restitution and get what anyone else would get, nothing more nothing less. If convicted of course. But no bond? Come on that’s lousy and shows prejudice on Leo’s. Well i’m sure Morgan or Haines ordered that because well they have never been the real police.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast