W.H.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W.H.

Unregistered

W.H.

WH got arrested and fired quite promptly for a litany of charges. Meanwhile MT skimmed pills off traffic stops, dealt them out to a hooker in exchange for gross hooker sex and he was NOT charged and was allowed to resign. Would seem that there is a problem with depth perception and proportions up there. WH is a good man. I dont care what anyone says. Maybe this is so, maybe not. Looks grim. Let the court worry about dealing out punishment. We need to stick by our brother. Keep some support for him please. If he did wrong, then he'll pay what he owes to get square with the house. Remember the WH that backed you on all those traffic stops, and broke from his stuff to back you on calls!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WH got arrested and fired quite promptly for a litany of charges. Meanwhile MT skimmed pills off traffic stops, dealt them out to a hooker in exchange for gross hooker sex and he was NOT charged and was allowed to resign. Would seem that there is a problem with depth perception and proportions up there. WH is a good man. I dont care what anyone says. Maybe this is so, maybe not. Looks grim. Let the court worry about dealing out punishment. We need to stick by our brother. Keep some support for him please. If he did wrong, then he'll pay what he owes to get square with the house. Remember the WH that backed you on all those traffic stops, and broke from his stuff to back you on calls!
    If you committed a sex type violation they try to hush it and let you quit so the manning attorneys don’t get wind of it if they don’t like you then you don’t even have to violate anything be it the law or the policy.

Unregistered
    Pills? A few running around SWAT

Unregistered
    They have a soft spot for sexual offenses because they all do that kind of stuff themselves. Eric worked hard covering the Manning investigations up so that a lot of dirty people stayed out of the spot light. Granted he wouldn't had covered for the other deputy's if the sheriff and Shelby weren't involved.

Unregistered
    **** that guy he's a damn thief!! All his cases are now in jeopardy. How bold to steal on a traffic stop and then deposit your loot in uniform. You sir are no better than the everyday thug. Matter of fact, you're worse. You took an oath to uphold the law not break it. Rot in jail prick!!

Unregistered
    State attorney: oh you have turner on video in uniform and a cooperating witness? Nope we don't see any PC there.

Eric: wink wink. Good boys.

Unregistered
    Nope. I don't support a thieving dirty cop. He should be sentenced to time in prison. Screw him and anyone that supports him. I have the same sentiment for MT and every other scumbag that doesn't live up to our oath.

Unregistered
    Turner gets a pass and Henley arrested. Double standard just like allowing hendershot to sit around on light duty but several others get fired. No fairness or consistency around here.

Unregistered
    Really. You throw Hendershott in this. The guy is solid. Rock solid

Unregistered

Good man

I still trust wh more than 95% of our deputies and 100% more than our command staff. At least you didn't have to guess were you stood with him.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast