Where is the FOP - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Yes!

Let’s not forget when former FOP President Jenkins Retired, he was given a job at City Hall running the parking department (which he was not qualified for). what do you think that was about? Pay back?
    Correcto! Someone with integrity and someone that will not sell out needs to take a leadership position in the FOP.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    07d all the park rangers? Could of sworn those guys were on the radio... oh well maybe they are working for free, like a park ranger internship program. I saw the barber on the second floor, he was talking to Carulo about something, I wonder...
    Carulo, huh? That’s a bit of a throwback...reaching deep there 🙄

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget when former FOP President Jenkins Retired, he was given a job at City Hall running the parking department (which he was not qualified for). what do you think that was about? Pay back?
    Correcto! Someone with integrity and someone that will not sell out needs to take a leadership position in the FOP.
    How was one of the leading traffic/aiu/thi officers and instructors in the state not qualified to run the parking department? I don't like him, but you are wrong on this one. You are acting like he was not voted in by us...multiple times. If he was appointed by the dept, then you may have an argument. You are just talking out of your arse.

Unregistered
    I will not argue the bobby Jenkins parking director position because I feel he could run that department. However I will argue the following:
    Bello was promoted over budget due to being union president and given a gift for his FOP 5 lie to help the city. In addition he and the union conducted a secret union meeting and vote to have him re elected.

Unregistered
    How was one of the leading traffic/aiu/thi officers and instructors in the state not qualified to run the parking department? I don't like him, but you are wrong on this one. You are acting like he was not voted in by us...multiple times. If he was appointed by the dept, then you may have an argument. You are just talking out of your arse.
    What the hell does being a traffic/aiu/thi officer have to do with being a Parking Dept administrator? There are zero transferrable skills from one to the other. What an idiotic comment to make.

Unregistered
    Another inside back door deal at Miami Beach

Unregistered

Deals Continue

FOP continues to make backdoor deals. Membership needs to get involved.

Unregistered
    The Union can only do so much when the guy who’s suppose to have our backs (4 stars) does not. Look at how he handles Beeker’s case, Spring Break days off swap, and now the 7/7 staffing plan that is killing us all. We need to standby the FOP and the FOP needs to stop selling RC’s BS. You would think the money’s coming out of his own account.

Unregistered
    The money and shift were good for the chief when he was in our position. It supported his family it paid for his children to go to college but now that he in in charge he wants to Change the things that always benefited him. But he talks of family and the old Miami Beach way. The chief had the respect and backing of the department but how quickly that has diminished.

Unregistered

Turn Coat

Let’s not forget Tricky turned on Oats. Oats trusted him. We can not expect much from someone who lies to you to benefit himself.
    “Family first” is only a talking point to manipulate us.
    Tricky needs to realize that it works both ways, you don’t support your men, they will not support you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast