Where is the FOP - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    All time low.. whole squad gets sent home to get tested and instead of calling patrol officers who are off to work, they backfill with cid and others to save money! Unbelievable!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All time low.. whole squad gets sent home to get tested and instead of calling patrol officers who are off to work, they backfill with cid and others to save money! Unbelievable!!!!
    I know right!? Imagine that instead of paying overtime they have on duty personnel fill in. How do they sleep at night... they are monsters. It’s sooo un-fair. Don’t they know I have a family to feed! STFU.

Unregistered

You & Your entitlement to OT!!

Really it's you again! with your entitlement to the preaking Over-Time...Get a life!

Unregistered
    Once again, some drama queen does not have their facts straights. City of Miami and the County have 07d overtime for the time being. Miami is actually looking at 07ing trainees that are in the academy!

The fact of the matter is that the virus is not just affecting you a$$hole. Its a global pandemic and somehow you want the Miami Beach lodge of the FOP to somehow allow you to make overtime. 50 people from City Hall have been relieved indefinitely. All part time park rangers lost their jobs amd YOU want the FOP to get their pitchforks and demand overtime.

Get over yourself pu$$y...
    Well said brother, but this is the same malcontent that will always crying for OT no matter what we are facing.

Unregistered
    Malcontent and pandemic are pretty big words.. must of been required reading at the FBI Academy. More importantly is the barber here today?

Unregistered
    07d all the park rangers? Could of sworn those guys were on the radio... oh well maybe they are working for free, like a park ranger internship program. I saw the barber on the second floor, he was talking to Carulo about something, I wonder...

Unregistered
    07d all the park rangers? Could of sworn those guys were on the radio... oh well maybe they are working for free, like a park ranger internship program. I saw the barber on the second floor, he was talking to Carulo about something, I wonder...
    Part time park rangers. You, are fake news!

Unregistered
    Who cares get rid of the full time park rangers as well. Bring back the road rangers.

Unregistered
    I think the FOP got 07nd.

Unregistered
    The FOP plays both sides of the fence. But it seems they stay on the side of the fence the chief tells them to stay on. I’m sure in the near future they will be be rewarded for doing as they were told. Promotions perhaps or possibly even new assignments at city hall. I guess we will see.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast