Where is the FOP - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Ok Kevin I’m waiting to see what you and the union do about the forced tricky rick schedule. Enough already we have a contract that reads 4-10s and minimum staffing neither of which are being followed. We have played the game during the covid scam now let’s move on

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok Kevin I’m waiting to see what you and the union do about the forced tricky rick schedule. Enough already we have a contract that reads 4-10s and minimum staffing neither of which are being followed. We have played the game during the covid scam now let’s move on
    Please quote where in the FOP contract that minimum staffing is defined other thanthe definition of minimum staffing OT. It really isnt difficult to do homework before running off at the keyboard.

Unregistered
    You obviously are not on patrol so you quote the contract But you can’t justify why each zone has a certain amount of officers assigned to it for officer safety and to provide a service to the citizens. And now each zone is short by at least 2-3 officers. So sit in your office and shut up or come out on the street and help us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You obviously are not on patrol so you quote the contract But you can’t justify why each zone has a certain amount of officers assigned to it for officer safety and to provide a service to the citizens. And now each zone is short by at least 2-3 officers. So sit in your office and shut up or come out on the street and help us.
    Hey Jack Ass...I have been working the street since long before your mom made the bad decision to not abort you! The first poster on this thread said that minimum staffing was in the contact and I asked him to cite it!

Additionally, this is not my first agency and you make it sound like you are going call to call every fkn day...give it a rest! You dont work in the hood and if you did, you would go home crying. Now STFU and get on the 12 list bit#♤!

Unregistered
    Hey above poster Your a punk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234