Raye Brutnell Case- Status?

Unregistered

Raye Brutnell Case- Status?

So $700K gone and it's now been almost a year and a half... what's going on here? "

Certainly someone in a high level position of trust at a law enforcement agency who's married to a top LEO officer in the state should be held to the Standard we all expect her to hold?

Unregistered

Perfect time

COVID going on. Bigger news than this which means this is the perfect time to finalize an “under the table” plea. Wait and see

Unregistered

Delay due to interest in sheriffs race?

Interesting that nothing will happen until after the august primary. Shoar will never be held accountable for this failure.

Unregistered

Nothing goods happening.....

I'm so disgusted by what has happened to our great country. It's such a shame to watch it crumble as POS people slime their way into power then hide in the shadows serving only themselves, their own egos and their own wallets.

Unregistered
    Update on this Piece of SHIT?

Unregistered
    Any update?

Unregistered
    It's obvious what is happening. FDLE is paying back the stolen funds by way of payroll to Mark. They're such nice people. I'm sure everyone gets served wine and crackers at the door.

Unregistered
    don't think for a second that every bank statement wasn't pulled. once all funds get repaid you'll see movement. govt will require that for any deal. only way investigators wouldn't have done a duo case is if there was plausible deniability. of course we know what that means.

Unregistered
    Oh, its not going to have to be paid back. That's just great! Maybe a $20 a month restitution plan.
    Just wonderful. I'm so proud.