Luis “molitty” Molina - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Something tells me Sgt ***** Boy Chica initiated this thread. Especially after Mo-Litty told him to his face that he’s a little soft ass, kiss ass *****. Anyone who has to come on here to personally diss someone specifically and his wife obviously does not have the balls to confront Molina in person because I’m sure he will tune that ass up. & as far as Bonilla goes, that dude is hilarious & all about his money. A little ****y but... I don’t blame him. I would also be a slug if Chica was my Sergeant. Thank GOD he’s going to hammocks. South is for real men and HEROES!
    ***** Bonilla to the rescue.

Unregistered
    Bonilla can be arrogant but he’s cool people. I don’t really know Molina like that other than his taste for expensive things. I also bet my entire FRS Sgt Snitch Chica started this Hahahaha

Unregistered
    Bonilla can be arrogant but he’s cool people. I don’t really know Molina like that other than his taste for expensive things. I also bet my entire FRS Sgt Snitch Chica started this Hahahaha
    Let me help you two pusses out. You ain’t shit!! Molina, you havnt had one supervisor other than Sarasa and Vasquez who you get along with. I wonder why? Cause you run and snitch to them about everything so you have the acting power. You’re scared of your own shadow and can only do police work with a partner. You think your hot shit buy your not. Ask yourself why you never went to GIU/CST/NRU it’s because you’re a snitch and no one trusts you. Bonilla, get your head out of the clouds. You are just as bad all you do is scream on the radio and you can’t do police work either. You guys think turning your bwc off and running around like bad boys is cool. You AINT SHIT AND NEVER WILL BE.

Love someone who isn’t Chica.

Unregistered
    Anyone who brags that him and his wife are swingers are morally sabotaged to do the right thing. Just my opinion.

Unregistered
    Let me help you two pusses out. You ain’t shit!! Molina, you havnt had one supervisor other than Sarasa and Vasquez who you get along with. I wonder why? Cause you run and snitch to them about everything so you have the acting power. You’re scared of your own shadow and can only do police work with a partner. You think your hot shit buy your not. Ask yourself why you never went to GIU/CST/NRU it’s because you’re a snitch and no one trusts you. Bonilla, get your head out of the clouds. You are just as bad all you do is scream on the radio and you can’t do police work either. You guys think turning your bwc off and running around like bad boys is cool. You AINT SHIT AND NEVER WILL BE.

Love someone who isn’t Chica.
    I love how dude has a 10k Rolex and wastes his money on all these vacations but yet lives in a townhouse in the hood. Lol can’t change stupid.

Unregistered
    I love how dude has a 10k Rolex and wastes his money on all these vacations but yet lives in a townhouse in the hood. Lol can’t change stupid.
    Welfare rich mentality. That type is all over. At least they don't live next to you.

Unregistered
    Something tells me Sgt ***** Boy Chica initiated this thread. Especially after Mo-Litty told him to his face that he’s a little soft ass, kiss ass *****. Anyone who has to come on here to personally diss someone specifically and his wife obviously does not have the balls to confront Molina in person because I’m sure he will tune that ass up. & as far as Bonilla goes, that dude is hilarious & all about his money. A little ****y but... I don’t blame him. I would also be a slug if Chica was my Sergeant. Thank GOD he’s going to hammocks. South is for real men and HEROES!
    Molina won’t tune anyone up. What he will do is run upstairs and cry to the captain and Major about how he’s being picked on like the little ***** he is. Bonilla is a ***** to.

Unregistered
    Molina won’t tune anyone up. What he will do is run upstairs and cry to the captain and Major about how he’s being picked on like the little ***** he is. Bonilla is a ***** to.
    Sounds like him. He’s always been a kiss ass.

Unregistered
    Sounds like him. He’s always been a kiss ass.
    I wonder how he pulled in 5k barely working overtime. 🤔🤔🤔 something isn’t right here with this guy. IMHO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12