Luis “molitty” Molina
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Luis “molitty” Molina

You dirty corrupt grease dough bag. After 7 years of complaining and shit talking your finally out of South. My squad along with the rest of the platoon wish you massive diarrhea. We would wish you STDs but we know you and your swinger wife already spread those around. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out Barquerio Jr. Cutler bay has no idea what they are getting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You dirty corrupt grease dough bag. After 7 years of complaining and shit talking your finally out of South. My squad along with the rest of the platoon wish you massive diarrhea. We would wish you STDs but we know you and your swinger wife already spread those around. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out Barquerio Jr. Cutler bay has no idea what they are getting.
    He’s a snitch who can’t be trusted. Be careful, he will run and tell the gold badges everything.

Unregistered
    He’s a snitch who can’t be trusted. Be careful, he will run and tell the gold badges everything.
    That guy 15 with me one day on us1. He got out with a DD coffee cup in his shooting hand talking on the phone with the other. Didn’t even bother to drop either item and just stood there. I gave him the thumbs up and he just got back into his car and drove off. I come to find out who this joker is and hear a lot of crazy officer safety stories like mine. I’m glad he went to cutler bay not PB.

Unregistered
    Cutler Bay thank u for taking this POS and his fat ****ing wife out of South District. Hopefully, we can get rid of Bonilla as well he’s another terd. Boy if that happens, we should start calling it Scammer Bay...

Unregistered
    Cutler Bay thank u for taking this POS and his fat ****ing wife out of South District. Hopefully, we can get rid of Bonilla as well he’s another terd. Boy if that happens, we should start calling it Scammer Bay...
    Damn shots fired!!! I thought I was the only one that thought they were scammers and slugs.

Unregistered
    Bonilla is definitely a clown. He talks mad shit

Unregistered
    Bonilla is definitely a clown. He talks mad shit
    Makes a lot of money tho. lol

Unregistered
    Great. We ****ed @ CB. Give us more info so we know what to expect

Unregistered
    Great. We ****ed @ CB. Give us more info so we know what to expect
    Ask yourself this, an officer who’s wife doesn’t work and has 4 kids has enough money for a Rolex and several vacations to 5 star hotels. Something is just grimy about this dude. I’m sure it will all come out one day, it always does. Karma and criminals always have a way to show you the way.

Unregistered
    Something tells me Sgt ***** Boy Chica initiated this thread. Especially after Mo-Litty told him to his face that he’s a little soft ass, kiss ass *****. Anyone who has to come on here to personally diss someone specifically and his wife obviously does not have the balls to confront Molina in person because I’m sure he will tune that ass up. & as far as Bonilla goes, that dude is hilarious & all about his money. A little ****y but... I don’t blame him. I would also be a slug if Chica was my Sergeant. Thank GOD he’s going to hammocks. South is for real men and HEROES!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast