Zero confidence in our command - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Halsey is right and everyone knows it. I am proud of him and hope he stays around to continue his voice of reason approach to the craziness. There is know reason to make things harder for our licensees when it is obvious the governor doesn't want it. The people don't want it. Put your official notices up and help the licensees get open. Go Halsey!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Halsey is right and everyone knows it. I am proud of him and hope he stays around to continue his voice of reason approach to the craziness. There is know reason to make things harder for our licensees when it is obvious the governor doesn't want it. The people don't want it. Put your official notices up and help the licensees get open. Go Halsey!!!
    Couldn't agree more! It's the common sense and empathy approach. The ABT cowboy types are the one's having problems with what we're doing right now. They still think we belong to some elite commando unit.

Shout out to JW and TS for not having egos and actually following orders from above. Unlike past command staff that tended to butt heads with executive leadership and cause problems for the rank-and-file in the long run.

Unregistered
    Thanks dan, sterling and Tully for the responses. No one is debating Halseys viewpoints but why am I learning of these directives from the internet and not my chain of command???!’

Unregistered
    It is very upsetting for the malcontents to know most here are happy with our team. From Halsey down to the fourth floor we have good people. I like helping and we are in a position to do just that. Good people do good things.

Unregistered
    The new order issued by the governor clearly outlines the 25 % capacity and clearly says no bar seating tables only. It also CLEARLY STATES any violation of this order is a misdemeanor punishable by 60 days in jail and or 500$ fine

So how does our illustrious command staff get off telling us no arrests issue a notice and don’t recheck it for two weeks.

I challenged the first agent that witnesses a blatant violation to make an arrest and if the agency even attempts discipline we embarrass the heck out of them and expose them for not abiding by the governors order.
    I challenge you to do it. Make an example of the poor guy trying to feed his family. See you on Fox news!

Unregistered
    The new order issued by the governor clearly outlines the 25 % capacity and clearly says no bar seating tables only. It also CLEARLY STATES any violation of this order is a misdemeanor punishable by 60 days in jail and or 500$ fine

So how does our illustrious command staff get off telling us no arrests issue a notice and don’t recheck it for two weeks.

I challenged the first agent that witnesses a blatant violation to make an arrest and if the agency even attempts discipline we embarrass the heck out of them and expose them for not abiding by the governors order.
    I challenge you to do it! See you on news!

Unregistered
    Couldn't agree more! It's the common sense and empathy approach. The ABT cowboy types are the one's having problems with what we're doing right now. They still think we belong to some elite commando unit.

Shout out to JW and TS for not having egos and actually following orders from above. Unlike past command staff that tended to butt heads with executive leadership and cause problems for the rank-and-file in the long run.
    So true these are the same type of people who arrest a pastor for having church.

Unregistered
    Thanks dan, sterling and Tully for the responses. No one is debating Halseys viewpoints but why am I learning of these directives from the internet and not my chain of command???!’
    You see it's like this. If you don't say anything you have what is known as plausible deniability. It is an art form really. You allow others to interpret situations make decisions without actually doing any of that yourself. If things go good you can say you didn't need to get involved. If things turn to crap you can say someone went rogue or off script.

Unregistered

They have to follow orders or get fired. Doesn't take much to entertain you.

Unregistered
    This lieutenant is back to forwarding emails again. I’m glad AB&T is paying someone 62 a year to forward emails about what China did 4 months ago. Maybe TCO could send him down here to South Florida to do some work so we can spend Mother’s Day with our families.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast