Zero confidence in our command
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Zero confidence in our command

The new order issued by the governor clearly outlines the 25 % capacity and clearly says no bar seating tables only. It also CLEARLY STATES any violation of this order is a misdemeanor punishable by 60 days in jail and or 500$ fine

So how does our illustrious command staff get off telling us no arrests issue a notice and don’t recheck it for two weeks.

I challenged the first agent that witnesses a blatant violation to make an arrest and if the agency even attempts discipline we embarrass the heck out of them and expose them for not abiding by the governors order.

Unregistered
    A point can also be made that once again those tasked with enforcing this order get more info and the actual order from the news way before our agency will get it to us. But god forbid your DAS is late or your forget to call into SLERS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The new order issued by the governor clearly outlines the 25 % capacity and clearly says no bar seating tables only. It also CLEARLY STATES any violation of this order is a misdemeanor punishable by 60 days in jail and or 500$ fine

So how does our illustrious command staff get off telling us no arrests issue a notice and don’t recheck it for two weeks.

I challenged the first agent that witnesses a blatant violation to make an arrest and if the agency even attempts discipline we embarrass the heck out of them and expose them for not abiding by the governors order.
    Couple things. Who would you arrest? The off site licensee, the waitress who set up the tables 5 feet apart, the manager, the patrons for gathering in groups of 11? You say no bar seats and tables only. Who do you arrest when they are standing not sitting? 25% cap according to who? Fire marshal, sfs rules, actual tables, zoning, lease, licensee? You get the problems an arrest is your answer? There are some that think we don't get respect. After reading your solution I wonder why.

Unregistered
    Better yet will sfs continue drinks to go???

Unregistered

Bad Advice Thread

Embarrassment? The only person who’s going to get embarrassed is said agent who locks up Bambi and Candy from The Cheesecake Factory after the media, hotels and restaurant association, and defense attorney is done dragging you through the mud. That is IF that county jail will even take someone right now for that offense.

No way you’re an agent, just stirring the pot from mom’s basement I presume. I challenge you to take a break from the internet and go lick some door handles.

Unregistered
    So we should just stand there looking confused when a business tells us NO there not going to follow the order?

Unregistered
    So we should just stand there looking confused when a business tells us NO there not going to follow the order?
    That hasn’t been a widespread issue. Handle your business. Coming on here crying about hypotheticals doesn’t benefit you or your agency.

Unregistered
    Better yet will sfs continue drinks to go???
    Yes. They can continue.

Unregistered
    Based on your sentence structure and improper use of words, I would say you are already confused.

Unregistered
    https://floridapolitics.com/archives...reopening-plan

Complain all you want about command staff. The Secretary has laid the law down.....we will not enforce anything and the businesses have full power to do anything they want. The locals will handle whatever they don’t agree with.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast