New Enemy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Enemy

Unregistered

New Enemy

We have a new enemy. "The Liberty Cause" on You Tube. They are much worse than Volusia Exposed. Right now they are targeting Hoffman and Rahn.

Unregistered
    I know a few deputies (brum, omelia and campbell) better hope they are not spotlighted

Unregistered
    Add turney to the list of those worried about the liberty cause.

Unregistered
    According to what is displayed on "The Liberty Cause" Rahn got fired by Vogel for not serving a warrant (or in another figure of speech...obstructing justice).

Lucky for Brum, Omelia, Campbell and Turney they did not work for Vogel. They would all be fired for the same thing. Wait till the liberty cause provides those four with some more "fame."

Unregistered
    This is gunna get interesting!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is gunna get interesting!
    That is an understatement 😎

Unregistered
    That is an understatement 😎
    Like you and all your mugshots.

Unregistered
    My mugshots are the equivalent of an unfounded IA Einstein. You guys are exempt from mugshots cause yer special. State your case and I'll state mine. Arrested isn't convicted in America. Applied for and denied an injunction only proves I have had some bad relationships and I do not deny that. You have to admit I chose women diversely, one White, one Black (👈that b was nuts) and one Latina and all denied. I wasn't even aware of 2 injunctions because they were dismissed immediately without a hearing~ just like Randy's was that I filed (2019 10958). Huh, imagine that, were the Posts alerted to my denied protection order? I'd say there are different rules for different fools. I can only assume the injunction was retaliation to my filing. Also, I am not a felon... go ask the elections supervisor. Hell just borrow my DAVID searches from the golden boy motors Sgt. you'll learn firsthand. The original injunction (2019 10972) will be challenged due to the misrepresentation of fact among other mistakes made. You guys are delusional, really creative or expert level embellishers ~ I never followed anyone anywhere. Nor was I waiting in any parking lot like some idiot... I was actually in the HR department defending a wronged deputy and it is cataloged. HR and I get along great BTW and they keep an awesome log of visitors, dates and times. See, this hearing will be the judge and myself without anyone else to interfere. I present my case, just like today and I succeed. Bank on that. Aside from the fact that I alluded to dishonesty today. The petitioner read my filed response. I was instructed by the Chief Judge on the process and I will follow through with my motion to dismiss and rectify. Why do you ding dongs think I wore my wrongfully placed black eye for a year? Think about it this from a strategic standpoint... Well, to show #1 that I completely respect and comply with orders of the court regardless of my disagreement of a ruling. #2 No one can politically interfere and contest my facts when I file this motion if I wait until it expires... There is no petitioner any longer. PS my responses worked today didn't they? I learned how to file motions which should be a message that I am only getting smarter as I proceed. #3 The establishment is only affirming me... When this gets scrubbed, and it will, I win again and my voice gets louder and I only learn more. #4 this case doesn't remotely meet the minimum requirements of §784.046

Now I know how Donald Trump felt when he succeeded. Donald Trump will NEVER be President! He is PRESIDENT 🇺🇸

There is NO WAY that a common criminal is gonna convince a seated Judge against a commissioner... guess what😎

Wake up irrelevants, you make me relevant and for that I thank all of the haters. I have a record of honesty, does she?
    I wonder if they're both ready for YouTube fame. National fame and COVERAGE YOU CAN COUNT ON with records. I stand behind my record and as the past has shown, I am not going anywhere but up from here. I cannot wait for the next council meeting to thank the honest 6 council people on the dais. My only questions are what color to wear to the meeting. Maybe we'll discuss the UCR or maybe a citizen oversight committee to distribute fair and transparent discipline.The citizen committee will dismiss and discharge the liabilities equally. See, citizen committees do not understand that if you fire Turney or Bennett we'll start a fire that will spread like a nuclear fallout. See, that is where this is going... They won't go down alone and that alone keeps them afloat, not their abilities. Pay attention to the Liberty Cause and turn your alerts on. The Brady list is growing as we speak and those records will be delivered to the next head Public Defender who is victorious this election. And guess what, I do not walk on eggshells. I walk with my head held high. I walk with confidence because I know the truth. If anyone fears me, they fear me politically and not physically. A person who tells the future before it happens is either extremely intelligent or gifted. See you at the council meeting with a sh*t eating grin on my face.

Unregistered
    My mugshots equate to unfounded IA's.
    Deputies are exempt from mugshots so let's not compare mugshots to be fair. Get the dispositions and a basis of the claim.

Unregistered
    My mugshots equate to unfounded IA's.
    Deputies are exempt from mugshots so let's not compare mugshots to be fair. Get the dispositions and a basis of the claim.
    You mean like the numerous, and I mean numerous deputies that have been arrested and still employed as LEO's? What's probable cause between co-workers, right?

Different spanks for different suck-ups.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast